4.0 out of 5 stars Holds quite a bit - very pleased!
Published 5 months ago by Stacey K

3.0 out of 5 stars Very good suitcase
The carry-on is great - no doubt. But the color is really misleading, it is really not blue as shown in the picture. Just purple.
Published 7 months ago by Axlbiertn

4.0 out of 5 stars Holds quite a bit - very pleased!, March 13, 2014
Stacey K (Western New York) - See all my reviews
I ordered this suitcase because it was the lightest of the ones I was considering for a new carry-on. I knew I wanted a hard-side and a spinner (my first of both) and liked the look of this one. When it arrived and saw how slim it was I was concerned about what it would hold (yes, I read the dimensions but it's still hard to judge until you see it IRL). I two night trip coming up and was pleasantly surprised at how much it help without feeling like it was overstuffed. I had two outfits, pjs, high heeled loafers, toiletry bag, liquids bag, umbrella, laptop, power cord, phone charger, and a couple other small things and had no trouble closing the bag. It was heavy put not overly because the bag itself is so light. It fit easily in the overhead compartment (wheels first) and maneuvered fine upright. The only thing I'd change is to move the side handle to the left side - I don't know if it's habit or what but that's always the side I expect the handle to be on.

One note if you order this - it arrives and seems locked with no key and no way to open it. The zipper pulls snap into the lock and the combination is set at 0000. You have to slide the TSA keyhole button to pop the zippers out of the lock. It took me a while to figure it out and I felt like an idiot when I finally did but thought I'd note it in case anyone else runs into the same trouble.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bag is purple., September 16, 2013
Brian Schaefer (Huntington, WV, US) - See all my reviews
Bag is fine - lightweight, yet sturdy. Only complaint is this bag is 100% purple. Nothing indigo or blue about it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very good suitcase, January 20, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it., July 14, 2014
If you're looking for a strong lightweight spinner then this is the luggage case! I travel with this case a few times per month. I like it.

3.0 out of 5 stars The seller serves very well, June 2, 2014
Do not know what reason did not arrive, reflect a condition to the seller has a refund. Therefore, the seller has very good service. Later in other places to buy this product. The overall appearance is good, is also very light, but the color is not the picture of the beautiful. I hope my advice can help you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, March 20, 2014
very good.
a bit small but good looking
the wheel is not as smooth as Rimowa,but the price is 1/7 of a rimowa~

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 17, 2014
the handle control is little bit hard when full loaded

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 29, 2014
so good!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I like, February 21, 2014
Although a little regret, but the results I am very satisfied
Nice box, out of the box when the taste is quite heavy, need to be placed twenty-three days

Samsonite Luggage Inova Spinner