Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 4, 2014
I love the huge size but also that it is so lightweight. The wheels make it really easy to glide and it has strength and flexibility. I recently purchased and took it to Europe. I can't say how long it will last, since it is new.
on October 25, 2015
Zipper is out of order and covering rubber around the outside zipper is too loose.
I'm very disappointed with Samsonite.
I even doubt whether it is original Samsonite product.
It seems an imitation. Even China does not make a bag like this in these days!
review image review image
on September 27, 2015
Very happy with it so far, I fly every other week.
I wish it has double bar in the handle, but its light weight, good size, good look, durability seems very good
on September 6, 2015
So happy about this product great quality of material , lightweight, lots of space! First time ever purchasing a samsonite and got it at such a reasonable price!
on August 21, 2014
It's big while very light compared with other brand. Suitable for international travels.
on September 23, 2014
Great suit case period. Samsonite living up. Huge case but that's the point. No issues with any planes in Europe and US. Careful not to exceed the 50lb limit. Easy to do with this big boy.
on March 21, 2016
Very roomy but it broke after about a year. I don't know if I should blame the product or the people at the airport. It seemed sturdy enough.
on June 9, 2014
Fast! Efficient! Safe!
Will use it all the time.
Nice color for travelling!
Samsonite always the worth brand to buy.
on September 6, 2015
I like the look and feel of this luggage; however I haven't used it yet...and won't until about May 15, 2015; but will update this again; after I do.
on September 9, 2014
the wheel is very smooth. the capacity is huge and price is reasonable