Samsonite Wheeled Portfolio,Black,One Size
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Stylish, Durable 1680D Ballistic Polyester Exterior
- Large capacity double gusset construction with padded computer pocket made to fit up to a 16" screen
- Rear compartment includes garment restraints and two elastic top open pockets
- Front gusset pocket features an organizer to hold a variety of business essentials
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Samsonite 16" Triple Gusset Wheeled Business Case Overnighter, Black
8.5 Inch triple gusset 1680d polyester wheeled portfolio/ computer case fits most 16 Inch laptops
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 9 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.8 pounds
- ASIN: B000KZJCTU
- Item model number: 934445-Black-One Size
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 21, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
After looking around I found this Samsonite, 2 piece, Business Case/Overnighter and it is great. It accommodates all my needed books, files, binders, etc., and allows for me to put my netbook and accessories in the padded computer bag that comes with it. This bag can then be placed inside the main bag, carried in your hand, or, with a Velcro back strap fit cleanly over the pull handle. Both bags also have compartments for pens/pencils, business cards, cell phones, etc.
I have no issues about this bag except the pull handle when extended seems a little flimsy. That said, I checked it out at a few stores and found they were all that way plus, when pulling it around it doesn't feel flimsy at all.
I really researched this bag for price and found the best deal was through Amazon using "Prime" mail. It was substantially cheaper and on my doorstep in two days.
Overall, this transaction gets my Siskel & Ebert, "two thumbs up" approval.
Update 3/15/2014 : Got to love Samsonite. Still using and no problems!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've been using this as my primary laptop bag for more than a year now. Its very solid, high quality and built like a tank...which means it weighs as much as one. Read morePublished on April 13, 2012 by PackerFan in Texas
This bag is working out very well. I have it loaded up to the max and the wheels are just fine.Published on January 28, 2011 by Amazon Customer
In the beginning, there was something wrong with the delivery. it showed "in transit" status for several days. Read morePublished on November 12, 2010 by Jia Lei