4.0 out of 5 stars Professional look
Good fabric.
Well divided
Interesting solution to hold laptops and also to satisfy the TSA.
Lightweight
Pure black. No flashy colors.
Published 5 months ago by C. H. Barreto

1.0 out of 5 stars Pure quality!
The backpack is very low quality, I'm using it for just one mouth,and it is already started to tear. And I can not return it any more because the warranty period is expired. I would recommend not to buy this backpack.
Published 5 months ago by NURSULTAN

1.0 out of 5 stars Pure quality!, March 4, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Professional look, February 26, 2014
Good fabric.
Well divided
Interesting solution to hold laptops and also to satisfy the TSA.
Lightweight
Pure black. No flashy colors.

2.0 out of 5 stars Broken zippers and tears, May 1, 2014
This review is from: Samsonite Classic PFT Backpack Checkpoint Friendly (Accessory)
When I first purchased this I was excited about having a versatile backpack for my notebook computer. I have had it for almost a year and a half. Several months ago the zippers broke and are sticking. I also see tearing at the zippers. I am not extremely harsh with it, but I do pack in a lot of stuff. I am look for a replacement currently as this will not work for me. The idea behind it is great and the internal workings are pretty good, however the total execution has left me wanting more and I am disappointed in a name brand like Samsonite.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, April 27, 2014
GREAT backpack for my Laptop it did exactly what i wanted it to do. Excellent for Travelling my laptop was well secure.

3.0 out of 5 stars It is pretty comfortable and nice, August 14, 2014
It is pretty comfortable and nice. There was no cons until today. After using 4 months for carrying a laptop (15 inch) and paper document, top right corner zipper area is ripped. I am not a teenage student who doesn't use it carefully. It wasn't strong enough for many years of use.

Rate and Discover Movies