5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of room and a sturdy bag
Published 5 months ago by TexasJohnny

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality
I purchased this bag for a trip to Guatemala and it did not last through the trip. By the time I checked into my first hotel the side zipper popped. Now I am just waiting for the main zipper to break. I was very excited to get this bag and hoped it would last. Skip this one and look for something else.
Published 4 months ago by Clark Fairfield

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, March 23, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, April 12, 2014
We bought two bags and on their first use one ripped right open. Additionally, these bags don't "sit up" one their own, so if you're wheeling them along, you can stop with the handle up, you have to place them full down on the ground. It was a pain. We are returning both and buying differnt bags. Was very disappointed as we thought Samsonite would be good products.

3.0 out of 5 stars Samsonite Drop Bottom Wheeled 32" Duffel, February 14, 2014
Good lightweight bag, however, the wimpy plastic slides on the backside broke on the first trip. Had to tape it up on the return trip home to keep it from ripping off. Not as many zippers and pockets as my previous bag made by Ful. This bag is, however, lighter, and the red stripe makes it easy to find on the baggage conveyor. Luggage was on sale a Amazon when purchased, so a good deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of room and a sturdy bag, March 6, 2014
TexasJohnny (Grapevine, Texas USA) - See all my reviews
The "drop bottom" compartment really makes the difference with this bag, there is plenty of room in just the "top" part but to me the bottom compartment is what separates this bag from others. The wheels are very sturdy and roll smoothly, the zippers seem like they will put up with a lot of overpacking (by me). This bag replaces another one by the same manufacturer which lasted almost 4 years with weekly use and abuse - excellent quality and durability.

5.0 out of 5 stars Collage kid who traves, January 29, 2014
Dona Cox (Mentor, Ohio United States) - See all my reviews
Used to send collage kid back to school from snow area said it held together great wheels were a lot of help and did not stop rolling

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag!, March 25, 2014
I ordered this bag for my fiance who travels often for work. It's the perfect size to fit a couple weeks worth of clothes/necessities and it seems really durable. The zippers and stitching are sturdy and the material is pretty thick. The rolling wheels are also really nice. We're very satisfied with this purchase!

2.0 out of 5 stars Big but not great quality, May 6, 2014
It is a big duffel but the textile is very plastic and does not look durable at all. Does not even look like textile

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, May 19, 2014
H. C. Sinclair "musee mama" (San Gabriel, CA United States) - See all my reviews
There was a 3 inch rip along one of the seams upon receiving the duffle. I returned the duffle for full refund.

2.0 out of 5 stars Retractable Handle Not Sturdy, July 28, 2014
This review is from: Samsonite Drop Bottom Wheeled Duffel 32 (Apparel)
This was a good bag for about 6 months of daily use. We had to replace a screw that popped out. That lasted for a little bit and then it was challenging pulling the handle in and out. Finally this past week, the other screw fell out and I gave up.

If you are just using it for a trip here and there then you have a good bag. Otherwise, don't buy it.

4.0 out of 5 stars The bag is nice. I would agree that if probably wouldn't be ..., July 4, 2014
The bag is nice. I would agree that if probably wouldn't be good going through baggage check, but the separate compartments are great and is has a lot of space

Samsonite Drop Bottom Wheeled Duffel 32