5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of room and a sturdy bag
Published 9 months ago by TexasJohnny

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality
I purchased this bag for a trip to Guatemala and it did not last through the trip. By the time I checked into my first hotel the side zipper popped. Now I am just waiting for the main zipper to break. I was very excited to get this bag and hoped it would last. Skip this one and look for something else.
Published 9 months ago by Clark Fairfield

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, March 23, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, April 12, 2014
We bought two bags and on their first use one ripped right open. Additionally, these bags don't "sit up" one their own, so if you're wheeling them along, you can stop with the handle up, you have to place them full down on the ground. It was a pain. We are returning both and buying differnt bags. Was very disappointed as we thought Samsonite would be good products.

3.0 out of 5 stars Samsonite Drop Bottom Wheeled 32" Duffel, February 14, 2014
Good lightweight bag, however, the wimpy plastic slides on the backside broke on the first trip. Had to tape it up on the return trip home to keep it from ripping off. Not as many zippers and pockets as my previous bag made by Ful. This bag is, however, lighter, and the red stripe makes it easy to find on the baggage conveyor. Luggage was on sale a Amazon when purchased, so a good deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of room and a sturdy bag, March 6, 2014
TexasJohnny (Grapevine, Texas USA) - See all my reviews
The "drop bottom" compartment really makes the difference with this bag, there is plenty of room in just the "top" part but to me the bottom compartment is what separates this bag from others. The wheels are very sturdy and roll smoothly, the zippers seem like they will put up with a lot of overpacking (by me). This bag replaces another one by the same manufacturer which lasted almost 4 years with weekly use and abuse - excellent quality and durability.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag!, March 25, 2014
I ordered this bag for my fiance who travels often for work. It's the perfect size to fit a couple weeks worth of clothes/necessities and it seems really durable. The zippers and stitching are sturdy and the material is pretty thick. The rolling wheels are also really nice. We're very satisfied with this purchase!

2.0 out of 5 stars Big but not great quality, May 6, 2014
It is a big duffel but the textile is very plastic and does not look durable at all. Does not even look like textile

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, May 19, 2014
H. C. Sinclair "musee mama" (San Gabriel, CA United States) - See all my reviews
There was a 3 inch rip along one of the seams upon receiving the duffle. I returned the duffle for full refund.

2.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't stand upright!, October 7, 2014
M. Toussaint (Guadalajara, Mexico) - See all my reviews
I do not recommend this bag. Although it's spacious and has a lot of compartments, the bag doesn't stand upright even when it's full. Maybe this is obvious for most people but it wasn't for me. Maybe it's the case with most duffel bags but I owned one previously that did not have this problem.
It might seem like small thing but actually is very annoying. Imagine that all the time you are traveling, at the airport, when you are packing your car, you can never leave the bag by itself because it will fall over. Just get a normal suitcase, much better for any kind of travel.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, November 20, 2014
Terrible, I hated it, poor quality and very thin. I returned it.

1.0 out of 5 stars I ordered this bag May 14th 2014. I used ..., September 6, 2014
I ordered this bag May 14th 2014. I used it on two trips. After returning from my second trip I discovered the zipper was torn out and the seam in the small compartment was ripped open. I just tried to return the bag and found out the return date for the bag was June 14th 2014, one month after I purchased the bag. This bag was expensive and I feel ripped off since it only lasted for two short trips. DO NOT BUY THIS BAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›