Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on April 12, 2014
We bought two bags and on their first use one ripped right open. Additionally, these bags don't "sit up" one their own, so if you're wheeling them along, you can stop with the handle up, you have to place them full down on the ground. It was a pain. We are returning both and buying differnt bags. Was very disappointed as we thought Samsonite would be good products.
0Comment29 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 23, 2014
I purchased this bag for a trip to Guatemala and it did not last through the trip. By the time I checked into my first hotel the side zipper popped. Now I am just waiting for the main zipper to break. I was very excited to get this bag and hoped it would last. Skip this one and look for something else.
0Comment22 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 8, 2014
Zipper broke after 1 use, hole in side after 1 use. I'm talking not even round trip travel....one way. Sucks, need a good, big bag. Any other recommendations? I'd rather pay more for something guaranteed not to break. Ideas?
on February 14, 2014
Good lightweight bag, however, the wimpy plastic slides on the backside broke on the first trip. Had to tape it up on the return trip home to keep it from ripping off. Not as many zippers and pockets as my previous bag made by Ful. This bag is, however, lighter, and the red stripe makes it easy to find on the baggage conveyor. Luggage was on sale a Amazon when purchased, so a good deal.
on July 26, 2015
Fake product !!! Zipper, plastic stuffs and fabrics are sucks.

I've bought two of them, I've used another one for my travel. You can see photos at the attachment.
So I've sent support ticket about them, they didn't reply my email.

I'm really big fan of all kind of bags, do you believe me guys, there are 100% fake...
review image review image review image review image
on March 6, 2014
The "drop bottom" compartment really makes the difference with this bag, there is plenty of room in just the "top" part but to me the bottom compartment is what separates this bag from others. The wheels are very sturdy and roll smoothly, the zippers seem like they will put up with a lot of overpacking (by me). This bag replaces another one by the same manufacturer which lasted almost 4 years with weekly use and abuse - excellent quality and durability.
on March 25, 2014
I ordered this bag for my fiance who travels often for work. It's the perfect size to fit a couple weeks worth of clothes/necessities and it seems really durable. The zippers and stitching are sturdy and the material is pretty thick. The rolling wheels are also really nice. We're very satisfied with this purchase!
on May 19, 2014
There was a 3 inch rip along one of the seams upon receiving the duffle. I returned the duffle for full refund.
on May 6, 2014
It is a big duffel but the textile is very plastic and does not look durable at all. Does not even look like textile
on May 2, 2014
I love this luggage. At first I was disappointed at the colors available. But ordered what looked to be brown and black in the photo. When I got the luggage I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was GREY and black! Not brown and black.