Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on April 12, 2014
We bought two bags and on their first use one ripped right open. Additionally, these bags don't "sit up" one their own, so if you're wheeling them along, you can stop with the handle up, you have to place them full down on the ground. It was a pain. We are returning both and buying differnt bags. Was very disappointed as we thought Samsonite would be good products.
on March 23, 2014
I purchased this bag for a trip to Guatemala and it did not last through the trip. By the time I checked into my first hotel the side zipper popped. Now I am just waiting for the main zipper to break. I was very excited to get this bag and hoped it would last. Skip this one and look for something else.
on July 26, 2015
Fake product !!! Zipper, plastic stuffs and fabrics are sucks.

I've bought two of them, I've used another one for my travel. You can see photos at the attachment.
So I've sent support ticket about them, they didn't reply my email.

I'm really big fan of all kind of bags, do you believe me guys, there are 100% fake...
review image review image review image review image
on December 8, 2014
Zipper broke after 1 use, hole in side after 1 use. I'm talking not even round trip travel....one way. Sucks, need a good, big bag. Any other recommendations? I'd rather pay more for something guaranteed not to break. Ideas?
on February 14, 2014
Good lightweight bag, however, the wimpy plastic slides on the backside broke on the first trip. Had to tape it up on the return trip home to keep it from ripping off. Not as many zippers and pockets as my previous bag made by Ful. This bag is, however, lighter, and the red stripe makes it easy to find on the baggage conveyor. Luggage was on sale a Amazon when purchased, so a good deal.
on March 6, 2014
The "drop bottom" compartment really makes the difference with this bag, there is plenty of room in just the "top" part but to me the bottom compartment is what separates this bag from others. The wheels are very sturdy and roll smoothly, the zippers seem like they will put up with a lot of overpacking (by me). This bag replaces another one by the same manufacturer which lasted almost 4 years with weekly use and abuse - excellent quality and durability.
on April 30, 2015
The size is almost perfect for the gear I have to fly with as checked baggage. My rating, however, is reflective of the lack of apparently durability of the material it's made of. On the first flight, it looks like it was caught in a set of gears, with several small tears, holes, tatters and wear-spots all the way through that will certainly stack up with use. I don't expect this to have a long life with frequent use. Do keep in mind that this is a duffel bag, and not a regular suitcase, do the handle and wheels are only there to make it easier to transport, and not to leave upright between stops and check-ins. It will simply tip over on its top if you don't lay it down.
on August 28, 2015
This bag is a hunk of junk. My son took it on one trip and on the first leg when he arrived, the fabric that separates the top and the bottom compartment (that is very thin and flimsy) ripped from the seams. It wasn't even packed to the hilt because we purposefully left space for things that he may buy at his destination and bring back. Very very disappointed that Samsonite would make such poor quality product. Literally ONE USE and it was done.
on September 26, 2015
I bought similar item at COSTCO that had much better material and zippers. This newer ones are much lower quality and does not look will last as well as the first one I bought.
The one bought at COSTCO was also much cheaper.
Not recommended.
on May 2, 2014
I love this luggage. At first I was disappointed at the colors available. But ordered what looked to be brown and black in the photo. When I got the luggage I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was GREY and black! Not brown and black.