4.0 out of 5 stars Good luggage for the price
Well manufactured product, light weight, only 2 wheels, perfect size for carry on, fit perfect on the airplane compartment. I would recommend this luggage for people who's traveling just for a couple days
Published on October 26, 2011 by M. Pereira

1.0 out of 5 stars The bag falls over!
Published 22 months ago by Carole

4.0 out of 5 stars Good luggage for the price, October 26, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Value and Durable, March 20, 2012
This review is from: Samsonite Luggage Dkx 21 Inch Upright Bag (Apparel)
Bought this to complete the set I gave to my son who is a world traveler. He now has the larger, mid-size, garment bag, and this one. He is very pleased with how well they wear and their durability as they travel in "trains, planes and automobiles" for varying lengths of time.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Piece of Luggage, January 23, 2013
This bag has excellent build quality, its been all over the world with me and still looks new. Not exactly feather light but I have never had issues with weight when I use it for carry-on. I have not has any issues with it falling over when standing upright. My former Travel Pro handle broke, of course they considered it "abuse" so I moved over to Samsonite. Happy I did!!

4.0 out of 5 stars My favorite bag to take on short trips, December 6, 2012
This review is from: Samsonite Luggage Dkx 21 Inch Upright Bag (Apparel)
I've had this luggage for a few years now and just bought one for a friend a few months ago. I take it on most of my few day trips around the US. It fits almost all the clothes and random things that I need to take on my trips. It has two small zip compartments on the part of the luggage that opens outward. It easily fits in most overhead luggage compartments (fits just right) except for the smaller type planes. It has lived up to all the wear and tear so far and still rolls nicely after a few years of traveling. I bought mine when it was a little cheaper around 100 dollars so if it's about that price, I'd say that's a pretty good deal for this luggage. So my only complaint for decreasing it by a star is the cost.

1.0 out of 5 stars The bag falls over!, December 19, 2012
This bag has one design flaw that is so annoying, its good qualities become meaningless. The bag is called an "Upright," but it doesn't stay upright if anything is packed in the large, outside pocket! I believe it falls forward because the supports on the bottom are not adequately placed. In order to stay upright, the front of the bag must lean against a wall or chair; otherwise, if you let the handle go for a moment, the bag falls forward. I hadn't realized the problem until I'd discarded the packing and left for my trip this summer. Now I'm packing for another trip and really need the extra room in the front pocket, so I have to deal with the bag tipping over all the time. I'm sorry I didn't buy the spinners. (The matching carryon tote works fine, by the way.) I've never written a review before, but I rely on them myself and decided I should let other buyers know about this design flaw.

5.0 out of 5 stars Luggage, September 12, 2012
Excellent product. Took on a business trip and it withstood all the airport wear and tear. I will probably buy another for future trips with the family.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good upright bag for me, December 27, 2012
This review is from: Samsonite Luggage Dkx 21 Inch Upright Bag (Apparel)
I used the bag several times. It can be used as a carry-on in China, but it is a bit heavy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, December 25, 2012
This review is from: Samsonite Luggage Dkx 21 Inch Upright Bag (Apparel)
Excellent for price. Fit well in all my flights. I recommend it for anyone who travel for short term vistis.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value., December 1, 2012
This review is from: Samsonite Luggage Dkx 21 Inch Upright Bag (Apparel)
Great suitcase for the price. No problems with fitting it in the overhead bins. We are very happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, August 25, 2014
This has survived a number of trips now and looks as good as its first day. I've never had any issues with airlines as a carryon.