5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted
This tag is LARGE. I wanted tags that would stand out on the luggage carousel. It has a traditional buckle strap which is easy to use. There is plenty of room for your name and address, and the address area is covered so no one can casually eyeball your info. The color Pagoda Blue is as pictured. These tags suited my purposes perfectly.
Published on October 22, 2012 by J. Morgan

3.0 out of 5 stars very huge luggage tag
The quality and price are very good. However, they are very large and heavy. Not made for light traveler or the size is weird on carry on.
Published 9 months ago by silverorchid

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, October 22, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Tags, January 19, 2013
This review is from: Samsonite Large Vinyl ID Tag
I am always trying to come up with a way to easily spot our luggage at the Baggage Claim at the airport. These tags help to do that. They are a nice size and are easy to see with their vivid teal blue color. They measure 3.75" wide and 5.25" long, not including the buckle strap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and bright!, February 4, 2013
This review is from: Samsonite Large Vinyl ID Tag
Great tags. They are very big and very bright. Makes easier to spot your bag in the carrousel. One feature I like is the back part, where you right your name and address. It closes, so other people can't see you info.

4.0 out of 5 stars Luggage Tags, April 1, 2013
This review is from: Samsonite Large Vinyl ID Tag
Big enough to recognize the luggage from afar, the flap hides your name and personal information inside; excellent for security reasons..

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the size, July 9, 2013
This review is from: Samsonite Large Vinyl ID Tag
These are very large and hold a business card (concealed). I always put fabric tape on my luggage so I can identify it and these will certainly help. I also always use 2 tags on checked luggage and should be able to see these no matter how they come down the chute

5.0 out of 5 stars So noticeable, October 14, 2013
This review is from: Samsonite Large Vinyl ID Tag
I bought 2 black Samsonite luggage before we went to FL. Obviously my concern was how to spot them in a sea of black luggage’s. I bought these after I read the reviews. They are BIG and sooooooooooo easy to spot. Also, the name and address are relatively hidden from noisy individual. Although the card for the name and address was big enough to write on them, I used an address label to avoid my bad hand writing. I also added some ribbons that I bought from a craft shop but I did not need them. These tags are so clearly visible and noticeable getting our luggage from the conveyer belt in the airport was no issue at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Larger than expected, but still cute, December 3, 2012
This review is from: Samsonite Large Vinyl ID Tag
Really great quality. Color is true to picture and makes luggage a breeze to spot on the belt. Would buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what is expected, May 5, 2014
This review is from: Samsonite Large Vinyl ID Tag
Good size and color to ID your bag. Would have given 5 stars except for the fact that the name tag inside is smaller than it should be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
This review is from: Samsonite Large Vinyl ID Tag
Big and visible, just what I needed!

5.0 out of 5 stars These are huge!, May 2, 2014
This review is from: Samsonite Large Vinyl ID Tag
I love these tags. They are very easy to spot when your luggage is in baggage claim. I bought matching luggage straps and my black hard sided luggage looked very stylish.

Samsonite Large Vinyl ID Tag