Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on October 22, 2012
This tag is LARGE. I wanted tags that would stand out on the luggage carousel. It has a traditional buckle strap which is easy to use. There is plenty of room for your name and address, and the address area is covered so no one can casually eyeball your info. The color Pagoda Blue is as pictured. These tags suited my purposes perfectly.
on January 19, 2013
I am always trying to come up with a way to easily spot our luggage at the Baggage Claim at the airport. These tags help to do that. They are a nice size and are easy to see with their vivid teal blue color. They measure 3.75" wide and 5.25" long, not including the buckle strap.
on July 9, 2013
These are very large and hold a business card (concealed). I always put fabric tape on my luggage so I can identify it and these will certainly help. I also always use 2 tags on checked luggage and should be able to see these no matter how they come down the chute
on April 1, 2013
Big enough to recognize the luggage from afar, the flap hides your name and personal information inside; excellent for security reasons..
on February 4, 2013
Great tags. They are very big and very bright. Makes easier to spot your bag in the carrousel. One feature I like is the back part, where you right your name and address. It closes, so other people can't see you info.
on October 14, 2013
I bought 2 black Samsonite luggage before we went to FL. Obviously my concern was how to spot them in a sea of black luggage’s. I bought these after I read the reviews. They are BIG and sooooooooooo easy to spot. Also, the name and address are relatively hidden from noisy individual. Although the card for the name and address was big enough to write on them, I used an address label to avoid my bad hand writing. I also added some ribbons that I bought from a craft shop but I did not need them. These tags are so clearly visible and noticeable getting our luggage from the conveyer belt in the airport was no issue at all.
on March 25, 2014
I've had several luggage tags over the years. I now find myself traveling 1-2 weeks per month for work. The airports are hard on luggage and tags. My last tag lasted almost 2 years before it was destroyed on a trip to Austin. This tag didn't survive one trip to Orlando, it was lost on the return home. I thought that the buckle would make it secure and was wrong. Very disappointed.
on December 3, 2012
Really great quality. Color is true to picture and makes luggage a breeze to spot on the belt. Would buy again.
on December 13, 2013
I bought this tag as an "add on" after buying another item. It was very reasonably priced, so I thought I'd try it out. It is very bright, but the material is very flimsy. The strap that ties the tag to the baggage fell apart after two rides through the airports. It wasn't expensive, so I wasn't surprised, but still somewhat disappointing it didn't last longer.
on May 5, 2014
Good size and color to ID your bag. Would have given 5 stars except for the fact that the name tag inside is smaller than it should be.