4.0 out of 5 stars Not for Carry-On, June 26, 2014
I recently purcahsed new luggage and checked these out thoroughly, but ended up going with the Travelpro Crew 9 21 and 25 spinners instead (for less money). These are nice suitcases that seem durable, light, and very practical with the choice of compartments. They roll much nicer than some of the cheap Samsonite luggage, but no better than other luggage I tried at the same price point.

I wanted to review these mainly because I noticed the 21" seemed too big to qualify as a carry-on. While the body of the 21" suitcase is indeed 21", the total height was a few inches more because the wheels are not counted as part of the 21". The airline I was using for my trip had posted that the max height and width allowed were 22" x 14". This accomodated the Travelpro 21" (and most other 21" luggage), but not the Samsonite 21", which was more like 24" x 15".

I would recommend these if you like the look and don't plan to carry-on the 21" piece.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, August 7, 2014
Silver SS "BJ" (Deep in the Texas Woods!) - See all my reviews
Took these on vacation right after they got here. They did everything we expected them to. They expanded as our load did.

Rate and Discover Movies