5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size
In November 2012, I flew on Spirit Airlines. Rather than pay a fee for baggage, I looked for a bag that would meet the airline's dimensions for no-fee baggage. This bag fit the bill and was reasonably priced.
Published 23 months ago by M. Koplas

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published on October 11, 2012 by DGW

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, October 11, 2012
We own Samsonite luggage from about 7 years ago and have really enjoyed them while traveling. One regret we have is not ordering a second "boarding bag". We finally decided to buy the second bag. What a disappointment!!! This bag is nothing compared to the original one we own. It has ZERO interior pockets, feels very cheap and lacks the double stitching that our original bags had. I ordered the Hyperspace to see if it's any better. Dispite the disappointing bag, BIG PLUS to AMAZON for offering free return shipping on this order!!! Makes me willing to try again and order another product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size, January 24, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, September 16, 2013
What I wanted was a professional tote to help me organize and easily access my things when traveling. This was all of that, it was shipped to me very quickly, and it slips easily under the seat on a plane. Wonderful product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bag to top the Aspire Sport Spinner 21, July 22, 2013
N.D. Montgomery (Washington, D.C. United States) - See all my reviews
This bag, seemingly to appear oversized for the Spinner 21, is an excellent bag. Making this set one of the best I have ever used. Lots of room. I've managed to do several 3 to 4 day trips using just these two pieces, easily!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very versatile with roomy compartment, August 18, 2013
It is a very versatile bag. I was looking for something small enough to fit under the airplane seat and it is too large for the smaller aircraft. I like that it slides onto the handle of my rolling bag, however, if I have a water bottle in the side pockets, it is too wide to roll down the aisle.

5.0 out of 5 stars bought for bag to balance on top of four wheel samsonite spinners of two different sizes, May 18, 2014
it was just too big for either of them - love the strap on back that goes over handle but the bag is just too big to balance properly on top of the carry on - even the big one - they zippers arent fantastic they indent and are hard to grab. there is only one pocket anywhere on this bag. we use it as a stand alone bag for car trips not airline travel now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag!, February 21, 2014
W. Cheuk (Greenwich, CT USA) - See all my reviews
The price is amazing and the bag is extremely well structured. It is very durable and light. It is extremely roomy and will hold extra clothes, kids items, water bottles and more..we have two little kids and we travel to Florida twice a year with them and this bag holds all their things and more! Really cuts down on number of carry ons and help us organize it all better. Also since it has extra room, it give us space to bring back things from Disney. Definitely recommend it especially how well it is priced. Can also use it for my son's swim things when we are not traveling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Carry on piece, August 18, 2013
Just the right carry on size for under the seat on planes or overhead. Its light weight and can hold a lot of items. However, when I order this item it didn't arrive in the time stated. The merchandise blame it on UPS for being late. The baggage was 1 day late in receiving on time. I would definitely order this bag again but order early!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Carry-On Bag, December 14, 2014
This bag was not only the perfect selection for a carry on (the reason I originally bought it), but it's been absolutely perfect for weekend trips as well. Most importantly, I've had no problems fitting it under the seat in front of me on airplanes in coach and business class on domestic and international flights. There are no internal pockets, but the two zipper pockets on the outside work well for travel documents/smaller materials and the webbed pockets on the short sides are perfect for a water bottle. I have smaller travel bags I use to organize things inside the main body of the bag, which work well because I can change out what I want in there based on the trip and what I need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought more!!, September 7, 2014
Perfect sized bag for carry-on and weekend get aways. I purchased two initially for an overseas trip for my 16 year old and myself - and after we returned from our trip promptly purchased 2 more for the rest of the family. These are the perfect size for a weekend getaway as well as for carry on for flying. Well made and easy to wipe off any spills.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›