4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good Luggage
I was really pleased until my first flight when one of the zipper pulls broke off. You would think the luggage could withstand the abuse from the airlines after only one flight.
Published 17 months ago by Sherri K. B.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper Version of Samsonite DKX; Zipper Pulls Won't Last
I do not feel comfortable buying a spinner; I don't think that the wheels will survive the rough handling of airline check-in's. Also, spinner does not have a brake for incline. Thus, I chose the older model with two wheels.
This bag is very roomy and light. It resembles the Samsonite DKX luggage that I own. Unfortunately, it is a cheaper version:
1) Both...
Published 13 months ago by S. KWONG

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good Luggage, February 12, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper Version of Samsonite DKX; Zipper Pulls Won't Last, July 2, 2013
This review is from: Samsonite Luggage Aspire Sport Upright 25 Expandable Bag (Apparel)
1) Both front pockets have only 1 zipper pull. The DKX version have dual zipper pulls in front pockets.
2) It is missing a loose transparent toiletry bag inside. The DKX version comes with one.
3) The fabric of the top handle feels cheap.
Based on my experience with the Samsonite DKX, the zipper pulls will not survive airline check-in's very long (so are other brands). The baggage handling machines will eat them up. I had to purchase replacement zipper pulls from Walmart's Outdoor department (about $0.60 for four).
The Aspire costs less than the DKX version (over $40.00 for me).

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, August 9, 2013
We needed a mid-size bag for our travels. We have a 29" bag; but, find that too large for a week long trip. This bag is perfect and my wife and I can get a week's worth of clothes in it. Also, when the bag is standing upright, it leans slightly backwards; so, when we place our duffel on top, the bag doesn't tip over forward. We are so happy about that. We love this bag.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, February 17, 2014
Very disappointed, bought the luggage 5 months ago and one of the wheels is frozen, won't roll. No Samsonite repair center within 300 miles. I used to think Samsonite bags were better than the others but I don't believe that anymore. I'll never buy another Samsonite bag!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great suitcase but info is wrong, March 23, 2013
This is a really nice suitcase. We'll be using it next soon so my review is more for the sake of letting everyone know this is actually a 25" suitcase and not 26". The box and tags clearly state the correct size. Amazon was wonderful with me questioning the mistake and offered a discount for the trouble. Great customer service!

5.0 out of 5 stars Roomy and functional, November 8, 2013
This bag performed well on my trip, with lots of space, and sturdy wheels. The retractable handle is a tad on the wobbly side, but works well all the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect price and size, July 21, 2013
Perfect bag for 4-day trips. I intentionally looked for a bag without the castoring wheels to avoid them breaking during airline handling.The wheels are recessed and of durable design. Quality construction and the price was perfect.

Highly recommended bag and vendor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Roomy lightweight luggage, November 7, 2013
Jan (Walton, New York, US) - See all my reviews
Took trip to Hawaii. It stood up well to all the rough handling it got at airports and on the tour buses. I would highly recommend this luggage. Lots of room in it and the zippered areas in the inside lid are wonderful.

1.0 out of 5 stars Piece of Crap!, June 20, 2014
I got the red one because red is my favorite color. Actually I put it on my wish list and my brother got it for me. I finally got to use it for the first on my vacation, which is right now, and the thing is a piece of crap. The side handle has completely become detached, and the straps that hold down the clothes have also become detached. I now have to go to a luggage store on my vacation to buy a new suitcase so that I don't have to worry about it falling apart anymore. Never buy this bag. It's horrible!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing suitcase, June 7, 2014
I can not believe how much stuff fits in this luggage! At first, I thought it may be too small for a longer vacation, but it's huge inside, especially when it's expanded. Love the handle and the wheels too, it's super easy to carry it around. Good quality, love it!

Samsonite Luggage Aspire Sport Upright 25 Expandable Bag