5.0 out of 5 stars Had my doubts but...
(This will be the exact same review as what I gave the Samsonite Fiero 24" since I purchased both)

I was wondering why no one ever bothered reviewing this product just about ANYWHERE. I usually Google reviews for products before any purchase but I couldn't find any for any of the Samsonite Fieros. I bought it anyway and I don't regret it.

It's...
Published 8 months ago by raerae

1.0 out of 5 stars SIZE MISINFORMATION
Published 2 months ago by W. Watson

5.0 out of 5 stars Had my doubts but..., December 20, 2013

It's quite durable. I went on an International flight recently (waited 'til my arrival before reviewing), 1 domestic stop and 2 international ones, and this hard-case luggage help up quite nicely in the end. It's not entirely scratch-resistant as it claims to be but the gashes it took upon transfers form port to port doesn't make the hard-case look bad at all. In fact, you can hardly tell its there. Which is good.

I may update the review if anything else happens to it in future use. But for now, I give it 5 stars!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful case, March 28, 2014
This review is from: Samsonite Luggage Fiero HS Spinner 28 (Apparel)
I just got this so haven't used it. Will update after a few uses. The pros: this is a very good looking case. The color is a beautiful soft gray, and the surface is pebbled so it should not show minor scratching. It is quite cavernous and holds my diving fins easily. The expandable zipper is a nice feature. The wheels are very smooth.The cons: like any other hard case, it's hard to get into if you just need to stick your hand in to pluck something out, it has to be fully opened. Picking up the empty case pulls on the zipper, have to see how that holds up. There were no instructions on how to change the lock combo...I followed instructions I found on Google and immediately locked myself out, have to call Samsonite to get help and they are only open M-F. This is minor, though. For the price, this is a great case.

For those of you concerned about the linear dimensions, here you go : including wheels, 30 x 19 x 12.5, 61.5 linear inches.

1.0 out of 5 stars SIZE MISINFORMATION, June 16, 2014
W. Watson (Virginia, USA) - See all my reviews
The dimensions listed on the product page are: 28 x 20 x 13 inches. However, this does not include the length of the wheels which add another 2.5 inches. This means that the total linear size of the bag is 63.5 inches instead of the listed 61, which means that it will exceed the 62 inch limit that most airlines use for determining oversize bags if the baggage handlers are paying attention and decide to measure it. This means that using this bag could cost you $100+ in oversize bag fees every time you check it on a flight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect ladies suitcase!, February 24, 2014
Colour much lighter ( beautiful!) than ecpected. Easy running wheels, perfect luggage!! Good quality and brand SAMSONITE. Easy close zipper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handles smoothly and hides exterior damage well, February 26, 2014
This Samsonite piece is very well made and hides the inevitable scars from baggage handling very well. I've used it on one transatlantic flight so far, and it looks pretty good. It handles very smoothly and is extremely light in comparison to previous Samsonite pieces I've owned... and it really holds a ton. My husband and I were able to pack everything, including wedding gifts, in this single bag with no problem. Keep in mind if it is really fully packed, you may go over your 50 lb baggage allowance, so you'll want to weigh it before leaving for the airport.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Suitcase, April 12, 2014
So far after 2 quick trips. It seems very durable it caught a few scuff marks, but was easy to clean. Suitcase is light to cary and great mobility

2.0 out of 5 stars A Little too soft - lock combinations need improvement, April 17, 2014
I liked the case, but I was expecting something that was a little more rigid, I took one trip with this case and found several scratches on the case. One needs something awfully rugged when you look outside the window and watch how luggage gets tossed around by airlines personnel. A sceptic might think that baggage employees are consciously trying to see if the luggage will hold up to this brutal
treatment of of their stowed luggage.
I followed the procedure to the letter in setting the TSA -approved 3 digit combination locks. To my surprise, I could not open the case. I had to resort to Youtube to learn how to pick the locks on the evening before departure. I discovered that the numerical combination was one number higher than what I entered for each of the three characters I finally got a combination that works and I don't suspect that I will change it. Samsonite did not offs any solution to this problem!.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome and so scratch resistant. very worth the money!!!, March 16, 2014
I was going to get the shiny case in the same size but i thought that would scratch I made the right decision. I met my expectation and more​

4.0 out of 5 stars Great even for me!!, February 26, 2014
I am a petite person with not a lot of strenght to haul around a huge heavy suticase. I loved the 360 wheels, the durability of the outer shell and the the safety lock on the zippers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice one, April 7, 2014
Very light and I used it from SanJose to China with checked in, perfect. It is bigger than I expected.

Samsonite Luggage Fiero HS Spinner 28