4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff!
Looks great. The beating it takes travelling brings quick scars, but still.. Good stuff. We use them all the time, and we store them nested, so they take the space of one!
Published 18 months ago by Mauricio Feijo

Published 6 days ago by Blaster06

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff!, January 15, 2013
Mauricio Feijo (Atlanta, Georgia United States) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it!, March 12, 2013
It is a nice looking, strong bag, but I would buy a light colour due to the marks left after traveling around.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, February 16, 2013
Terrific luggage. Easy to use, sturdy and light. Represents good value for money. I also find it easily easily identifiable coming off the rack.

3.0 out of 5 stars Was a little disappointed. Thought the Samsonite name meant a quality product, July 5, 2014
Was a little disappointed. Thought the Samsonite name meant a quality product. Times have changed I guess. I purchased this product for a special 3-week vacation with my wife. Unfortunately, the 27" suit case zipper broke as she finished packing it. It was not overloaded and the zipper just failed. I would not have expected this to happen with the Samsonite brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars i lovedit, January 23, 2014
haven't used it yet but the quality does look good, i Have a rockland set but this looks bigger and its anti scratch resistance, a friend brought it to Nigeria after i bought here and sent to her. might review it after usage. for the color, its a darker shade of gray and not silver as it was mentioned.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke on the first trip, November 1, 2012
The suitcase broke on the first airline trip.

The handle did not last through a luggage checkin. When I picked it up, the bars were bend.

Maybe Samsonite isn't the quality it used to be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I expected., March 14, 2013
My order arrived exactly when it was expected. The quality of the packaging was excellent too. The built in TSA locks will come in handy. I can now, finally lock my luggage without the lock getting cut off.

Samsonite Luggage Gravtec 3 Piece Nest Set