5.0 out of 5 stars Great mid-sized large bag
I originally bought the next size up, and found that although I really love it, I can pack so much into it that I hit the baggage weight restriction regularly. Not to mention that it is a little much to carry if you can't use the wheels.

Published 21 months ago by Lucky Girl

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as stable as the older x-Ion models
Published 14 months ago by Quazzi

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mid-sized large bag, March 11, 2013

This model is a size down from that and I like it much better. It has all the bells and whistles that I love so much about this line. I am tall, and the handle is both sturdy and telescopes up to meet my hand. I like it that the wheels are slightly bigger on this model. Will write more later if I hit any durability issues, but I don't expect to.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as stable as the older x-Ion models, October 27, 2013
I had an x-Ion set that I wanted to match in color. So I chose this Hyperspace item because the color and style were very similar. I did read all the reviews and some of them commented on the stability and the fact that the front wheels were smaller. Since many others were very happy with it, I decided to take the risk. Unfortunately, I have the same disappointing experience. The luggage is significantly thicker than the x-Ion, which in itself is a plus because it means more capacity. However the larger size and the smaller front wheels, in my opinion, are not a good design. While very smooth and stable if you wheel sideways or backwards, there are times when you have to move the luggage forward, and that's it when it tends to tip. Also, I noticed that when you have to pull the luggage up onto the curb, or if you have to negotiate a few steps, you can't use the wheels because they are completely under the body - no part of the wheel sticks out to roll up the curb or the step. As a result, you either have to lift the luggage up or scratch the fabric up the steps. All in all, it is a light, spacious, and beautiful luggage, but the wheels could have used a bit more caring while it was being designed. it shouldn't have been that difficult to figure out what travelers need. For this item, I am disappointed in Samsonite.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, November 30, 2012
Marie (Fort Rucker, Alabama) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Samsonite Luggage Hyperspace Spinner 26 Expandable Suitcase (Accessory)
I received this piece of luggage for a wedding gift and have already used it multiple times. It is very durable and great quality. The spinners are wonderful for pulling and it is very stable. This bag will stand on its own without tipping over no matter how full I stuff it! I hate having to travel through the airport and worry if my things are going to tip. I used to have a bag that I had to hang on to the whole time or prop up against a wall when I wasn't using it. That made it really hard to shop around or grab a drink while waiting for my next flight. Thanks to my new bag I no longer have that burden. When I first got the bag it looked small to me, but the compact design still accomodates all of my things. I am very happy with it and since the wedding, I bought the 30" (for when I travel for longer periods of time) and the 21.5" carry-on. With the 10 year warranty, I don't see us having to make another luggage purchase for a very long time. Thanks Samsonite!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rolls Smoothly, December 21, 2012
I never would have believed their could be such a difference in going thru airports.
It is smooth and effortless. Works just like they say it would.
Strongly recommend this .

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY THIS SUITCASE!!, December 21, 2013
I was shocked to discover that Samsonite will not stand by this product! After a lot of research on suitcases that would stand up to international travel, it boiled down to this Samsonite and the workhorse but expensive Tumi. To save money, I purchased this suitcase to use on a trip to Germany. When it arrived I noticed that the zipper was hard to get around one corner but didn't worry about it. I should have. On the first use, the zipper broke totally away from the suitcase on that corner which left me stranded in Germany with defective luggage. Samsonite has always been such a reliable brand that when I got back to the U.S., I emailed Samsonite customer service to ask for their recommendation. I surely understand that problems can occur in manufacturing. Samsonite customer service totally blew me off saying it wasn't their problem and to contact Amazon. Well, it clearly IS their problem because this purchase is going back to Amazon and I'm buying a Tumi. With the amount of travel I do, it is not worth it to deal with a defective product. Buyer Beware!

5.0 out of 5 stars It is perfect!, May 8, 2013
I have already bought one of this luggage and it is perfect. The delivery time was fine.
I really liked the balance of the wheels: the luggage easily slides on the floor even when it is full and heavy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and service, June 28, 2013
You can't beat the price and prompt delivery. The size of the luggage is exactly what I was looking for. The spinners make this a must have when traveling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, May 10, 2013
This luggage was perfect for my week stay. It held everything I needed (which I always take more than necessary). It was easy to handle. I liked the "pocket" on the front which held a jacket and umbrella that was needed when I arrived at my destination and was so easy to access. The main zipper gives me a bit of trouble when rounding the bottom, but otherwise love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to pack, easy to carry/roll, December 19, 2012
We bought this for a recent vacation and loved it. It was simple to pack, had great storage and was perfect in the airport.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best!, July 6, 2013
Very costly...but worth the $$$. I travel extensively for work and I've had this bag for half a year with no complaints. Baggage handlers are not easy on your luggage and this one has stood up to their tests thus far. Super easy to roll, lightweight and can easily fit up to the 40 or 50lb max for most airlines. I bought a second one as a gift for someone else after use.