5.0 out of 5 stars Good for traveling if you don't live out of if
Published 12 months ago by lewweingarth

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor price/ ratio quality
Not worth the cost. Yes it is very light but too heavy on the wallet. It got scratched the 1st time I used it.
Published 1 day ago by Garry DesAmours

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for traveling if you don't live out of if, September 30, 2013
This review is from: Samsonite Luggage Inova HS Spinner 20 (Apparel)
I have the 20 inch, 24, 28, 30". They are all basically the same, which is to say BASIC. I travel from point A to point B and unpack at each end. I want luggage that is as light and roomy as possible, these bags are perfect for me. If you live out of your luggage, never unpack during the trip, these aren't for you. They are two basic compartments. For me this is ideal, no weight or space wasted on dividers and pockets. I can jam each side full and then close it and go. If you want to open your bag and use it as a dresser, get a different bag as these have just one large pocket each side, no divisions. Samsonite makes the same bag all subdivided into shelves and pockets and trays if that's what you need, and you get the same rugged case and easy rolling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, May 8, 2013
Shopper (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
I usually use backpacks or softside luggage, but I decided to get this hardside spinner because it actually weighs less than either of those.

It looks small, but it's actually wider than other suitcases the same size, which gives it a sleek clean look. My other carry on luggage and backpack had a more bulky look but were one inch smaller in reality. I was surprised how lightweight and strong it was at the same time. There's also a subtle texturing which hides scratches, which is great. It packed for 13 days for a trip to Europe, and it worked so well. If I ever need a bigger one, I'll buy the same one in the larger size. I love this - it's my new favorite luggage. I'll never go back to softside luggage again. I'm very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully simple, clean design with nice design touches, November 11, 2013
Red dot design award winner. Beautifully simple design, great locking mechanism (zipper pulls lie flush when locked). Single handle. Light weight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb piece of luggage, July 29, 2014
I hemmed and hawed at buying this suitcase but after much research and resisting the temptation to buy something a LOT more expensive like a Tumi or Rimowa, I'm glad I picked up this Samsonite Inova Spinner. The one I got fits in the overhead bin of most every aircraft I've flown and I fly quite a bit in Asia and the US.

This thing can pack up to 5 days worth of business attire with room to spare, which really surprised me. It looks beautiful, is very functional, and seems quite durable after a handful of business trips. I don't plan on ever checking it in but always have it as my go-to piece of luggage when traveling for short periods of time (up to 5 days).

Great deal on Amazon for under $200!

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful, sleek suitcase, September 22, 2014
A wonderful, sleek suitcase. I will admit to obsessive research before making a luggage purchase, looking at hundreds of choices in stores, online and reading stats and reviews. I found the Inova had the best styling next to the more cost prohibitive Rimowa and high end Tumi's, etc. I have this luggage in two sizes, 20 and 30 inch. My criteria for a suitcase was: 4 Spinner Wheels, Polycarbonate composition and built-in TSA Locks. It does not have any built-in pockets, which I would like, but can live without. The larger size bags have zippered covers separating each side, the 20" only has one side with zippered cover. This feature is good for packing and keeping contents from falling out when opening the bag and maybe better than that, it may help prevent the fearsome bed bugs from taking up residence. After a couple of big journeys with this luggage I noticed one of the rubber hinges had begun to tear, so I contacted Samsonite for info about replacement or repair. I took it to an authorized repair location and it was quickly fixed while I waited. Important to know is that the big white printed label inside the suitcase has a unique number on it that must be read to receive free warranty service. It looks like one of those labels you want to tear off pillows or blankets -- But Resist! You can fold it and tape it to minimize it's presence, but do not remove it, just in case you require a repair. This is good luggage in this price category.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., July 8, 2014
It is thinner than I thought, but otherwise everything is great. Sleek appearance, smooth wheels, light yet durable material, perfect for carry-on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this suitcase!, May 5, 2014
Looked all around the world for this luggage and Amazon was the only place that would deliver it to Australia - so happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars and sturdy! It served the purpose and much more, August 13, 2014
Stylish, neat, so handy, and sturdy !
It served the purpose and much more.

It came to my door right on time.
THANKS to AMAZON and SAMSONITE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Luggage, March 25, 2014
Samsonite Luggage Inova Spinner is very beautiful practical,360 degree easy-pivot mobility is very light

Very good quality,Like it very much

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor price/ ratio quality, September 30, 2014