5.0 out of 5 stars Very Light and Great Deal
I bought this item during the pre-Black Friday sale. $109 plus free shipping would be hard to beat anywhere else.

Published 20 months ago by Jay

3.0 out of 5 stars Size is fine for a short trip but has drawbacks
I use this for quick 1-2 day trips and it holds everything I need. After two trips it always has scratches on it. Also with the mandatory removal of liquids for airport security I have to open the entire suitcase because there is no side section that is typical on most bags.
Published 17 months ago by D. Griffith

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Light and Great Deal, November 14, 2012

It is exactly as described in the item details. It is very light and has plenty of room for packing. Contrary to a previous review, this suitcase does indeed have an expandable zipper system - the expansion gives you about an extra 2-3" of extra space. The inside of the case has a zippered liner that can either be left open or can be closed to divide the two packing sections.

This seems to be an excellent quality suitcase and I expect it will hold up well. The outside shell is light but extremely firm - my two year old son (16kg) can sit on the empty case and it does not collapse. I take frequent international trips and my suitcases usually take a beating, so I will post an updated review in a few months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, April 5, 2013
This review is from: Samsonite Luggage 737 Series 20 Inch Spinner Bag (Apparel)
+ Much lighter that I thought
+ Feels durable enough for short trips
+ Spinner wheels are convenient
- Wish the surface is anti-scratch though

5.0 out of 5 stars love, love, love this suitcase (and it's really pretty), February 3, 2013
I used this on my trip to Panama. This is my first spinner and it was so effortless to use. I have always had to drag my suitcases behind me and my back was always torqued out before I even got on the plane. When packed full, I could lift it to the overhead. the handle release was easy too. Plus several people commented on the great color.

4.0 out of 5 stars Samsonite 737 20-inch Spinner bag, September 10, 2013
I like all features of the 737 series 20-inch spinner bag, with one exception. It is lightweight, easy to manage in airports and on planes, and has room for a 3-day weekend or more. I prefer it to my older carry-on bag that is heavier, is black and unattractive, and, while larger, doesn't hold much more. It is attractive and easy to find among all that dark luggage. The one feature that I would change is the zippered compartment for toiletries, chargers, etc. It is stitched so that the mesh area, which stretches across the inside compartment, is divided in half. This limits getting some items into it, and it is less convenient to manage than one long compartment would be. This piece held up well on a trip from Tennessee to California, with a few of the expected scratches on the shiny surface.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect carrier at great value, July 4, 2013
This review is from: Samsonite Luggage 737 Series 20 Inch Spinner Bag (Apparel)
Its hard to look good as this Luggage bag considering its strong quality and durability, capacity! And the TSA lock feature adds up
extra security which relieves me from pilferage. I strongly recommend this to any one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, easy to roll, March 4, 2013
Really like this, just took it on a trip and it protects your items while also being lightweight and nice looking. Easy to find on the luggage carousel also!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Size is fine for a short trip but has drawbacks, January 27, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent carry on and good deal, November 29, 2012
I bought this on bf sale and got this today. Dark red looks so great and it is perfect for business. It is also very light and material is good. Definitely worth the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great carry-on, February 6, 2013
This case is light-weight, easy to maneuver, and it fits well in the overhead bins on an airplane; I use it a lot.

2.0 out of 5 stars Damaged the first time I upset it., January 5, 2013
I wanted a small roller bag that I could also check in at the gate if I had to. The first time I used it I had to check it in and it came off the carousel dented and ugly. What a waste of money.

Rate and Discover Movies