5.0 out of 5 stars Good
So far so good. I had issues to put my argentiniean passport there bc the pocket was too small but after an efford it got into there.
Published on February 8, 2012 by Tomas

3.0 out of 5 stars Kind of like it, but the design is not very perfect
I like this product to some degree, like the material, the color, etc.. However, the biggest problem to me, is that:
1. My Passport cannot fit into the place that it is supposed for inserting the passport. The pocket is too small and thin.. (Or my passport is too big?...)
2. I found that if there can be some button on the wallet, it will be nicer.
Published on June 19, 2012 by flybeck

3.0 out of 5 stars Kind of like it, but the design is not very perfect, June 19, 2012
2. I found that if there can be some button on the wallet, it will be nicer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, February 8, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars All in all OK, November 7, 2013
Simple design, durable, sufficient space for cards, some money and additional documents.

however, the passport pocket doesn't fit all international passports, especially if you have a business one which is thicker. Additionally, placing two passports in the inner pockets is somewhat awkward - the wallet won't close very well and becomes bulky.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fit to my passport, June 4, 2013
I bought this one for my passport.mine is Indian passport.It doesn't fit to my passport.Passport holder is very small.Not sure if i can return this item with out any charges.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Wallet, June 14, 2012
This review is from: Samsonite Luggage Travel Wallet (Apparel)
Nice looking and affordable travel wallet. Enough room for paper stuff you need to carry together at the airport.

The material is quite obviously a mediocre quality polyurethane, while on Samsonite's more expensive luggage and briefcases they use other kind of polyurethane, which is thicker and much more look like real leather. But for $14 I'm not complaining.

My only complain, the passport pocket is very tiny. I use simple thin transparent plastic cover to protect my passport from stains and scratches. But the passport with a cover on it, simply won't fit in this wallet. It's pity they have not added few extra millimeter for additional ease of use.

Nevertheless, it's good travel wallet, probably most convinient and good looking for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Purchase, February 18, 2012
I recommend this produtc for all costumers and friends who buy in Amazon Site. Elegant and Slim. Very useful for travelers around the world.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 3, 2014
not made by natural fur. large enough for containing lots cards and money

4.0 out of 5 stars the size, June 8, 2014
i loved this wallet but i think it is too big to be carried
if you are okay with big size wallet i recommend it to you

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, March 25, 2014
Its very convenient to carry with all the travel documents inside and good quality material. I bought another one for my husband

4.0 out of 5 stars not so bad, March 23, 2014
big enough for a passport and tickets,but it's not a tough item that can use for a long time .

Samsonite Luggage Travel Wallet