5.0 out of 5 stars I can fit everything in this carry-on

2.0 out of 5 stars simple luggage
Published 7 months ago by Stephanie

5.0 out of 5 stars I can fit everything in this carry-on, March 17, 2014
word***Mistress (Penns Grove, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
It has been a while since I last flew, and the size of carry-on luggage is smaller than what it used to be. I needed a wheeled, sturdy, easily identifiable, carry-on bag that would hold all of my clothes and shoes for a two week trip abroad. This bag meets all of my requirements. I've packed everything on my list in it, and still have a bit of room. Also, the bright orange color will stand out nicely against the greys and blacks of everyone else's luggage.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, October 19, 2013
As my first hard sided suitcase it appears small as the zip is in the middle and opens to up to two halves but it seems to fit so much in, and I think having two halves makes organizing the contents easier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful color, Great quality, light weight, easy spin., October 24, 2013
This carry-on luggage is excellent. Color is great, elegant and well-done. Very light weight, easy to spin, locking system works fine. It seems small but inside you have fair space with the same divisions and organization that Samsonite delivers to its big luggage.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and packs a lot!, March 8, 2014
Sue (Sacramento) - See all my reviews
Great carryon luggage. Very lightweight, like the 2 equal compartments that keep clothes organized, with 2 small zipper pockets for smaller items. Packed 5 days worth of clothes/shoes in here!
Only downside is there is not an expandable zipper option like some suitcases, but still packs a lot for it's size.
Wheels work great, handles seems very sturdy.
Typical scratching shoving into overhead compartments but silver color doesn't show too many scars.
Great purchase for price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for occasional travelers who pack light, August 9, 2014
The good: Perfectly sized carry-on luggage. I found it easy to maneuver around the airport and it rolled very smoothly. The TSA locks worked perfectly. The inside compartments were spacious, although I am a light traveler. I really liked the two separate compartments, with one that had a zipper barrier. The color is vibrant and was distinct from my fellow passengers' luggage.

The bad: I am not particularly fond of the extendable handle. I find that when it is fully extended, it is a little flimsy and bends and twists as you push your luggage along. I kept it in the lowest lockable position as to not risk breaking it. The exterior surface is very smooth and glossy. It's not going to look pretty with heavy wear and tear. I'm also concerned about the durability of the wheels. I am not sure this can withstand anything beyond slick airport floors or hard carpets. I kept carrying it from the top handle so that I wouldn't have any snafus. Also, bummer that it doesn't have a handle on either of the long sides.

I bought this with a gift certificate so fortunately I didn't pay full price. However, I'd be skeptical about purchasing any of the matching larger pieces, since I am concerned they wouldn't have a long life with normal baggage handling.

2.0 out of 5 stars simple luggage, May 22, 2014
It is a very simple roller hardcover luggage. I travel for work every week and not entirely sure how long this will last. There is no expandable zipper though the pictures for this product seem to indicate that there is. There is also no handle on the side of the luggage. Though that wasn't an important feature, i find that it is annoying when i am trying to put it away or take it down from a shelf and there is nothing to grab a hold of. The lack of handle on the side is more annoying that i thought. I got this luggage with a giftcard so it did not cost anything to me. I would not have paid this much money for this product if it was out of pocket.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality and ordering more!, January 6, 2014
I love this little carry-on! It's a bit on the small side, but just the right size for an extended weekend bag to carry on the plane. Wonderful quality... So good in fact that I'm buying the rest to complete the set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, a must have carry on luggage, December 20, 2013
Really light luggage, you won't notice having it with you, good quality and a compact build. Has spacious compartments and is suitable for small trips or as an add-on to the main suitcase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very beautiful, January 11, 2014
sinsook, KIM (Seongnam,, Kyunggi-do Korea (South)) - See all my reviews
I bought the luggage for my daughter's birthday.
She likes it so much. It is so beautiful
especially the color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsonite Luggage, January 3, 2014
It's light, the color is nice, and it's easy to roll; it's was a gift, but I may get one for myself.

Samsonite Luggage Winfield 2 Fashion HS Spinner 20