5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of compliments
Published 6 months ago by Sam

1.0 out of 5 stars falls apart quickly
I purchased this late 2013 and after a single trip with 40lbs in it, the handle breaks at the airport... The quality of this product is very subpar and a bit of a shame from Samsonite. Avoid if possible.
Published 5 months ago by Robert

1.0 out of 5 stars falls apart quickly, May 21, 2014
Robert (Seattle, WA, US) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of compliments, April 17, 2014
This holds TONS of stuff and the spinner wheels work great. I can pull this and the matching carry-on I ordered through the airport at the same time w ease. My bro-in-law said it looked like bulletproof material (it's not but he was just saying the look of it was neat) and a guy at TSA looked at it and said how great it looked. I've been asked how much it costs and at ONT the other day two women stopped to compliment it (something that's never happened to me before w/luggage.)

1.0 out of 5 stars Prettiest (non-functional) suitcase ever!:/, June 26, 2014
Zipper broke first day I used it. Now I'm dealing with warranty crap. Not what I expected from a quality company like Samsonite

5.0 out of 5 stars Great suitcase, May 25, 2014
The suitcase is big and easy to pack. The lock is very easy to use. Even when full and heavy the suitcase is easy to move on its four wheels. The hard case helps protect the items inside. Would recommend this case to friends and family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything in one!!!, May 1, 2014
I loved this bag, great size, fits everything... This new color looks really nice... My new best bag for international fights.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light Weight and Well Built, June 16, 2014
I received the product on time. Used it on a long trip out of country. Very light weight, well built and good packing capacity. The wheels are amazing. Absolutely luv it. I got grey as orange is too orange for me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Loyal Samsonite customer's disappointment, October 11, 2014
I do have 3 more samsonite luggage bags aside from this. So I'm making you all know that I do not make any exaggeration or not careful with using it.

I've bought this particular model since the reviews were nice along with its features.

But this model gave me so much dissatisfaction since I've only used it for only 3 times for travel and yet it resulted badly.... one side of the samsonite logo on the bag's front was detached and now it is just hanging it which I just glued it now. And the both top and side handles are broken. Technically one of each side of the handle where the part which holds it to the shell of bag is detached as it is dislocated through its lock being torn apart so each handles are handing ridiculously.

So... simply, the bag's shell is durable but however the handles were made with so poor construction and material that it won't last as you expect it as being samsonite brand but will eventually torn apart sooner or later. Which is shame to its brand name.

4.0 out of 5 stars Overally it's fine., September 11, 2014
This is light, but very big. You shoukd consider not only its height, but also its width. Overally it's fine.

1.0 out of 5 stars TSA locks render this product useless, October 3, 2014
The TSA locks are very poorly made. On my departure from Mexico in its first trip, the TSA locks would not open. I was 3 pounds over weight and was unable to open the suitcase to redistribute the weight, costing me an additional $75. If customs in the US had tried to open the suitcase, they would have had to break the lock to get into it. Because it contained medicine i needed for a surgical procedure the day after arriving home, i had to break into the suitcase, permanently damaging it. I do not recommend this poorly constructed suitcase!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars My luggage is ok, January 26, 2014
Im happy with my purchase. Paint is not so durable. But luggage is beautiful and came to Brazil in good status.