5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality, August 27, 2012
First, be aware that this definitely a 22" suitcase and some airlines may not let it on board as a carry-on. The larger jets can handle this style--the wheels do not take up much space and the handles fold down so that it does fit overhead. This is a classic Samsonite with self-healing zippers, a good deep section and a nice additional flap that hold shirts in tight and folded. The wheels are great, the interior has lots of storage, and good steel in the handle. The bag is not only a little long, it is also a bit thicker and will not fit under a seat...which makes this a very good long-weekender bag. Front outside pockets, a clip on strap for extra bag, and a TSA approved lock all make it a plus. It is a solid bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pushing the Envelope, September 23, 2012
This review is from: Samsonite Overdrive 22" Carry-on Upright Luggage
This Samsonite bag is a well thought out travel bag with pockets and handles in the right spots. I picked this up to use as a carry on bag in lieu of a larger checked bag.
I have been flagged on 2 occasions for the bag being too big for carry on and had to check it at the plane.

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, March 31, 2013
This review is from: Samsonite Overdrive 22" Carry-on Upright Luggage
The package is fine. Item looks new. Pretty much the same as what I saw on the website. I'm content about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best luggage for the money, March 22, 2013
Scott M. (Overland Park, KS United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Samsonite Overdrive 22" Carry-on Upright Luggage
I bought this and the RBH Bel Aire 22" to compare against, and then returned one. While I really liked both bags, I kept the Samsonite, mostly because it gave me another inch in width, which doesn't sound like a lot until they're sitting open in front of you side by side. I have had no problems fitting it into any overhead compartments; other than the obvious planes where even 20" bags would not fit. I like that it has a handle on the bottom so it is easy to put in the overhead bin with the wheels facing out. My only complaint would be that the suit compartment is not detachable, like the RBH Bel Aire, but that was not enough to sway my decision.

Rate and Discover Movies