Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Samsonite Silhouette 12 25" Spinner Luggage Black
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on April 4, 2012
We purchased this Samsonite Silhouette along with the larger 29" version and both turned out to be the perfect pieces of luggage. The four wheels are sturdy and made it very easy to walk next to or in front of this case through airports, through subways, and around hotels.

It's the little things though that made this suitcase a joy to use. For example, the top handle is sturdy without sticking out too far on the top and the side handle is even more flush with the case. There's even a bottom handle between the wheels so you can move the case easily in and out of a trunk. All the corners are rounded to avoid excessive wear that normally happens to those areas of a suitcase.

The interior straps and pockets are also great. I don't have a bad thing to say about this suitcase. Highly recommended as a medium size piece of luggage.
VINE VOICEon December 25, 2011
We travel a lot and for longer periods and I'm always an overpacker. We had our last batch of samsonite luggage for nearly 8 years and they had a lot of wear on them, so when it was time to buy new ones, we were happy to stay with Samsonite. I didn't realize what a difference 4 wheels (vrs 2) would make, but this takes the lightest touch to stay long side as you walk down the long airport corridors. It moves easily, looks sleek. We still tie a silly bright colored bow on it, to distinguish it from every other piece of black luggage out there, but it holds a lot and is simple and well thought out in it's design. No gimmicks, just a large, deep case, that we can put a lot of eBags Slim Packing Cubes - 3pc Set into, and everything comes out just as it was put in. I'm expecting to get a lot of use out of these two new cases as well...
on January 19, 2013
The wheels are cleverly designed so that when the case is tipped for pulling, the wheels don't spin but follow straight! I had been nervous about getting a "spinner" piece of luggage because I had read that it would move right and left when pulling thus putting pressure on your wrist. Not so with this lovely piece! It is beautifully designed with a sturdy handle, functional pockets, and a very roomy interior. Even the zipper pulls are color coordinated. Thank you, Samsonite!
on April 21, 2013
It is a constant search to find the right bag for a trip. This one is it; not too big and not too small. I take it across country and overseas and it handles easily. It takes a lot of punishment and still looks good. It holds all I need for short and long trips. I would highly recommend it.
on April 30, 2013
This was my first foray into a spinner bag. It rolls very smoothly and is pretty stable. Have to be a little careful when carrying a bag on top of the suitcase as it can tip. Very satisfied with this bag. Like the expander and it is a thick material which should be durable for years to come.
on April 12, 2013
I bought this bag on my last trip and was an excellent replacement for my old heavy suitcase.
It has internal compartments for classifying content and keep tidy.
Very useful for trips that require carrying suitcases during long walk distances.
on April 3, 2013
This suitcase rolls very well, the wheels are good and the material is excellent.

It is a good size but I feel that is a bit wide, but in some cases may be perefect because the suitcase is expandable and can put more clothing in it.
on August 7, 2013
We replaced our old luggage with two of these and used them on a recent trip to Scotland with 2 stopovers. Our luggage got delayed 24 hours so they probably went through extra handling. They seem durable, although one of them has a mark left by rough handling by baggers. Hopefully they will last as well as our old Samsonite bags, which were probably about 15 years old. One thing I had to get used to with these new spinner wheels, however, is the fact that they don't have brakes, and if you are on a bus or train you have to brace them with your feet or hold tightly to the handle to keep them from spinning around.
on December 10, 2012
Wish it had at least 1 wheel lock so it would stay stationary. Other wise it is a wonderful case
on February 24, 2013
I wanted a lightweight but sturdy suitcase that could withstand the abuse of the airlines. I love the special features of the inner pockets and the garment bag included. The spinner wheels were still attached when I arrived at LAX and they work so well, I hardly had to push the suitcase to roll it where I needed to go. The internal frame is rigid throughout the case, which I wanted, but it is still fairly lightweight. And the suitcase is so spacious inside, I had to weigh it before I went to the airport to make sure I wasn't over the weight limit with everything I packed.