Published 20 months ago by Zoe

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed
I was disappointed with the lghtweight construction of this bag. I loaded the bag with a reasonable amount of weight, upon lifting the bag, the seam tore quite easily. I returned it easily enough, but unless you only plan to only use this for clothing, i would not recommend purchasing this bag
Published 4 months ago by Jane Doe

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The purple is just like the picture - only there is more of it, November 2, 2012
I ordered three of these to take donated clothes to Africa on the airlines. My criteria were that the bag had to be as big as possible but still meet airline specifications, it had to be very lightweight itself, it had to be well made and strong, the handles had to work without worrying that they would rip off. This bag met these criteria perfectly for me. It did not have to protect the items inside from breaking and it did not need to have wheels (it does not meet these requirements), because carrying the most I could under the weight limit was what was important to me. I chose purple on a whim. If you get the purple, you will not have any trouble seeing your bags when you pick them up!

5.0 out of 5 stars These are wonderful, November 19, 2012
I ordered 3 of these and after I saw the quality I ordered 2 more. The colors are bold and the zipper is strong. The bags easily hold 50 pounds of clothing. I have highly recommended these to my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super useful bag. Highly recommended!, July 21, 2011
I am quite impressed by the bag. It's very light and it takes up no space when it's folded. Nonetheless, it holds so much, as much as a huge suitcase. The bag material is flexible, so it allows for more things to go in I think. It's amazing how much fits in it. And I love that even with the thing full I can manage to move it (though it's of course heavy). It's so much better than a suitcase if all you're doing is moving, whether to a different house nearby or abroad. I bought the bag since I was completely moving to Japan after I finished school. I bought 2 of these bags instead of suitcases because suitcases tend to be heavy even without anything in, and they take up tons of space. I somehow managed to fit all my stuff in 2 of these bags and a big carry-on bag, so I did not have to ship anything or pay extra. I also used it the other day when I went on a road trip. It's so much more useful than card boxes. I highly recommend this!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, October 22, 2011
I purchased two of these for a move to the UK and they worked perfectly. The lack of compartments makes it easy to squeeze in as many clothes as possible. I had them stuffed to the gills and they were still under the 50 pounds weight limit from my airline. Now I use them for storage. The material is fairly sturdy, but I did avoid packing heels and any sharp objects near the edges just in case.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, March 14, 2014
Jane Doe (Glastonbury, CT United States) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big, April 28, 2014
I returned it because it was just too big. They are huge. Look to be good quality and if you need a large tote, then this is a good option for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great light bag, September 16, 2011
This bag is perfect for our purposes. We bought it for our kid's 3 day overnight swim camp. They needed to pack towels, sheets, blanket, pillow, bathing suits, toiletries and clothes. Everything fit with room to spare.

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsonite, July 2, 2012
I would like to thank the seller for this wonderful Samsonite duffel. It looks the exact same way in person as it does in the picture. The item actually showed up two- three days earlier than estimated. I would like to add that this bag is alot much bigger than I expected which is good thing. I would definately buy items from this seller again.

Thank you!

2.0 out of 5 stars poor quality! want to get a refund instead of credits!, August 7, 2013
I bought two duffels from wayfair company but very disappointed with both quality and service. The handles in one of the two bags are VERY asymetrical, apparent quality problems. I contacted the customer service,showing them the picture I took, and asked for a free return because I don't trust their product quality any more. But they replied very politely saying that they will give me full credit (not a refund), and I have to wait for up to 3 weeks for carrier coming and inspecting the bag. It has been two weeks and I didn't see any carrier showing up. I am leaving to travel in several days, so I probably have to keep this poor-quality bag with me. Too disapointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Duffle Bag (even for International Travel), September 28, 2012
G. Gupta (Morrisville, NC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Samsonite Tote-A-Ton Duffel Bag, 32.5" x 17" x 11.5" (Apparel)
We have three of these and these have withstood the brutal tests associated with international travel checked baggage category. Of course, you don't want to put any pointed objects in these bags. Even with 50 pounds of clothes and other stuff, these didn't torn out or wear out. We are planning to use them again this year. These bags are highly recommended as the weight of these bags is only 1 pound and you can put 49 pounds of clothes/non-pointed stuff for international travel.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Samsonite Tote-A-Ton Duffel Bag, 32.5" x 17" x 11.5"
$60.00 $18.99 - $26.99