Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Samsonite Travel Wallet
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on June 27, 2012
Nice looking and affordable travel wallet. Enough room for passport, cards and other paper stuff you need to carry together at the airport.

A few notes for all buyers:

- The material is quite obviously a mediocre quality polyurethane, while on Samsonite's more expensive luggage and briefcases they use other kind of polyurethane, which is thicker and much more look like real leather. But still looks not bad, a notable chemical smell will disappear in few weeks, and overall, for $14 I'm not complaining.

- The passport pocket is very tiny. Be aware that only "naked" passport will fit - if you use any kind of passport cover, even the simplest and thin transparent one, you will not be able to put the passport in its dedicated pocket. It's pity that they have not added just a few extra millimeter for additional ease of use.

Nevertheless, it's a good travel wallet, probably most convinient and good looking for the price.
My wife gave me this "Travel Wallet" for my occasional business trip since I don't normally carry a regular wallet. This wallet is made to be carried in a suit jacket inside pocket since it would stick out of a back pocket. Here are my observations:

+ Lots of space for ID, credit cards, cash, passports, receipts, and other larger documents
+ Good looking, nice black leather

My only issue is that it has a bit of a chemical smell at first, but it did dissipate after a few days.

This is not a wallet for everyday use, but it does work well for my traveling needs.

Recommended!

CFH
on February 7, 2013
I bought a pair of these (one for each car) to keep all our car documentation in one place in the glove box! They handily fit the vehicle registration slip for us (in Indiana at least), as well as an insurance card, contact information, and all the other little nuggets of paperwork that wind up needing to be in a glove box.
on February 9, 2014
I bought this item coz I travel a lot. Across continents. The biggest trouble I have had over the years is with keeping my passport, tickets and other impoprtant cards in one place. Since you need them all on you and at the same time, you have to take them off you for security clearance. So, amidst all the hurry and confusion at the airport/terminals one can miss out on any of the important stuff I mentioned above. This wallet organises your itinerary really well. Makes it easy to remove any important paper/print/card/booklet pretty easily and helps you stay carefree.
on January 14, 2013
I bought this for my bf as a gift, who has super simple classy taste. He travels quite often and needed somewhere to put his passport, boarding pass, 5 cards (mileage cards and medical cards type thing) and maybe some currency.

PROS:
1) Simple/Easy to use. Just what he needed.
2) Better than expected material. Leather or fake of some sort, but looks sleek enough.
3) Fits a US passport
4) Design is great and classy. Seems sturdy enough.
5) Great value for the money!

Only thing to note is: no zipper or closure if you care about that.

WOULD RECOMMEND if you are looking for something simple and easy to use. I would say this is more for your simple individual. If you have more cards and clutter (like myself) you probably need more pockets!
on January 15, 2016
I made this purchase before we went on our honeymoon. It is wonderful! I was able to put both of our passports our plane tickets and other travel documents in it with no problem. It was so convenient to have all the docents in one spot and then way put it into my small carry on. I would definitely recommend getting one of these of you travel a lot.
on December 15, 2015
I use this every time I travel now. It holds absolutely everything you need, and it can fit in a front jeans pocket (of a 6' tall man) if you squeeze it in. I love to put my boarding pass in so I can have everything in one place. Also, it seems pretty durable, as I've been pretty rough on it and there are no signs of damage at all. My only complaint is that it is not quite long enough to fit an entire boarding pass in to, to the end can get bent. This isn't that big of an issue, and I think if it was an longer, it would be too awkward to carry around.
on March 23, 2016
I travel for work a couple times a year. This wallet is perfect for international trips. Just enough card space for a couple credit cards, my HK Octopus card and other IDs. Different pockets to keep currencies separate, and big enough to hold larger bills.
on June 4, 2015
I have an upcoming trip, and I need a wallet that can hold my passport, cash, and a few of my credit cards-- this wallet is perfect. My passport, cards, and cash all fit without making the wallet looking bulky. I recommend this any avid traveler.
on October 2, 2014
Great for one person, but if you are traveling with someone and try to put two passports in the passport slot it is very very difficult to get them back out. This can be very embarrassing in the middle of the airport. Not that I would know, of course. ;)