5.0 out of 5 stars No more wet or sandy phones or cameras.
Published on December 22, 2011 by K. Long

2.0 out of 5 stars leaky
Published on May 16, 2012 by Nikola

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars leaky, May 16, 2012
This review is from: Samsonite Waterproof Pouch
Test this pouch carefully before storing anything valuable in it. I purchased two of these, and tried using one: after few hours of swimming and snorkeling the cash and cards kept inside were moist. Tried again the next day with the same results. If I leave some air in the pouch and carefully close both zippers, then gently press on it, I can hear the hissing sound. Submerging the pouch under water shows exactly where the problem is: bubbles appear from the very edges, where zippers meat the seams. Add to this that other water-proof products I've used are designed to fold multiple times, but this one has got one fold only.

The other pouch of the two seems to be sealing fine (no hissing or bubbling when I test it as described above). All in all, I've got one product that works as advertised, but at double the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more wet or sandy phones or cameras., December 22, 2011
This review is from: Samsonite Waterproof Pouch (Apparel)
Keeps my phone clean and dry in wet and sandy places. Can use my Bionic phone while still sealed in the bag. Has clear front and back window view. Works great. Wish I had had it during football season. Would have prevented an expensive phone replacement. Many uses other than electronics...medicine/ID/money/. So far , no broken seams or tears in the plastic. Cord hasn't come loose either, but I suppose this could happen. I am getting one of these for everyone in my family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome BAG!!!, June 6, 2013
This review is from: Samsonite Waterproof Pouch
It is a great size. I purchased this bag because I do not want to carry a purse over seas and I had heard about pick pocketing and purse snatching so I wanted something water proof that I could carry around my neck. This is the perfect size. I can fit my passport , credit cards , license and cash and best of all I can conceal it inside my shirt (loose shirt). Paranoia - maybe but I want to make sure I make it back with all my stuff!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Waterproof Pouch, July 16, 2012
K. Smith (Norwood, Massachusetts) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Samsonite Waterproof Pouch
This pouch worked perfectly, keeping I.D., cash and room key dry during a day at the beach. My husband swam with it around his neck. Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars No worries!, November 24, 2013
This review is from: Samsonite Waterproof Pouch
Hubby and I went snorkeling and swimming with these. Everything, including smartphones, stayed completely dry. Surprisingly roomy. Fit easily in the pocket of his board shorts.

2.0 out of 5 stars tears after normal use, September 7, 2013
This review is from: Samsonite Waterproof Pouch
This pouch tears after 2-3 months of once to twice a week usage. I am still looking for a pouch that doesnt.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not durable, December 14, 2011
This review is from: Samsonite Waterproof Pouch
A seam was torn by the first time of gentle usage (the one that holds the string), it is easy to loose the whole bag with all the good stuff in it still protected from water ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars rain pouch, November 28, 2011
Deirdre Keyes Morris (SOLANA BEACH, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Samsonite Waterproof Pouch
Good item if you know you will be in a prolonged wet situation extra security I found I did not use on most recent trip will save for future

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really waterproof, June 16, 2014
This review is from: Samsonite Waterproof Pouch
Don't keep anything you actually need to keep out of the water in these unless you put it in a ziploc baggie first

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Looking, June 12, 2014
This review is from: Samsonite Waterproof Pouch
Nice looking compact and waterproof. Good to carry for travel. Color is attractive and soothing with nice match with any clothes.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›