5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Nice Case
This case is going to fit my needs very well, and it is exactly what I was looking for in a computer case. It seems to be well made, and I think it will hold up for many airline trips. I like the roomy compartments, and my computer fits in nicely. It should fit under the seat or overhead easily. I am really happy with my purchase, and I would recommend it to anyone.
Published on July 13, 2010 by C. T. Anderson

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, But....
This tote is a good quality Samsonite product. However, because of the solid frame it does not fit under "most" airlines seats. It also does not fit in the overhead bin of smaller aircraft.
Published 20 months ago by Lovie R

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Nice Case, July 13, 2010
This review is from: Samsonite Luggage Dkx Wheeled Tote (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Much cheaper here than anywhere else I could find, June 6, 2012
This review is from: Samsonite Luggage Dkx Wheeled Tote (Apparel)
This is a good laptop bag with roller wheels. There is space for the cables, space for some paper or clothes as needed, so it is quite good for an overnight trip even. One thing that would have made it perfect for my needs would have been an optional shoulder strap. Because there are times when you need to hold the bag yet keep the hands free. But on the whole, a very good product - Samsonite standards!!

5.0 out of 5 stars luggage, June 21, 2012
this is a perfect 1/2 size travel bag. has a padded spot for a laptop/ipad, another outside zip pocket, and plenty of space for 2 nights of summer clothes (probably an overnighter in winter)

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, But...., November 15, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, January 7, 2013
Linwood Jarrell "WJ" (LaPine, OR United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Samsonite Luggage Dkx Wheeled Tote (Apparel)
like the long handle, sturdy, fabric seems of good quality and durable, I would recommend to others looking for wheeled tote

3.0 out of 5 stars Pros and cons, December 25, 2012
Nancy Harvey (Memphis, TN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Samsonite Luggage Dkx Wheeled Tote (Apparel)
I recently needed a small wheeled carry-on, and for the most part this works well. I like the two compartments, one for a laptop and one for clothing (it will open flat to pack), several zippered pockets, and a nice long handle. The case does, however, have a few drawbacks. It does not fit under all seats easily or in the overhead of a smaller jet and is just a bit too wide to wheel easily down an aisle.I have managed to work around these cons, but I hope the next version will be better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great business tote for women!!!, November 10, 2012
hunter (San Jose, CA) - See all my reviews
I have been thinking to purchase a bag like this for a very long time. I am in finance business and need to bring in my own computer to work every and I need to take it home for necessary continuous work in the evening. So I need a good size light weight roller plus extra space for legal size files as well. This tote has it all and extra room for other small stuff. Love the burgundy color. Got a lot of compliment from the office.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good!!, February 11, 2014
hello,
Hello good day excellent product, excellent quality, as expected, color nice ,good interior space, good attention, thanks for everything,

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for a long weekend!, November 13, 2013
I haul my stuff from Washington to New York and Boston, by car, plane or bus, and can certainly pack a lot in. This little bag works for a long weekend. It's easy to pull behind me -- the handle lengthens -- and can be stashed into a small place. I like the burgundy color. After researching a lot of tote bags, this is the one I chose, and I'm not sorry!

4.0 out of 5 stars Everything went smoothly and this offer is a great value on a good product, June 24, 2013
This review is from: Samsonite Luggage Dkx Wheeled Tote (Apparel)
This is a good product that I've seen elsewhere. Was really pleased with special pricing offer for a Samsonite piece.

Samsonite Dkx Wheeled Tote, Black, 17 Inch