5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome replacement
I needed a new charger for my Samsung Chromebook because I accidentally stepped on my original cable and bent the plug that goes into the chromebook itself, and it eventually stopped working. This came as advertised, and worked great, and also didn't cost me an arm and a leg like Samsung wanted to charge me for their "official" replacement.
Published 10 months ago by David Blair

3.0 out of 5 stars 2nd Time was the Charm
The description is misleading, this is not a Samsung manufactured product. It performs in an inferior manner. This product interferes with the functionality of the trackpad on the Chromebook, the original charger did not. I would return if I had the packaging. This purchase was a waste of money. I will have to purchase a new charger.

Addendum to Original...
Published 9 months ago by Thriller87

3.0 out of 5 stars 2nd Time was the Charm, December 18, 2013
This review is from: Samsung 12V 3.33A 40W Replacement AC adapter for Samsung - 11.6" Chromebook Model: Samsung XE303C12, Samsung XE303C12-A01US, Samsung XE303C12-H01US, 100% Compatible with P/N: A12-040N1A ,AD-4012NHF,BA44-00286A,AA-PA3N40W. (Electronics)

Addendum to Original Review (above): Seller proactively contacted me and offered to make things right by providing me with a replacement product at no cost. As promised by YellowLemon, I received a fully functional power supply which works well with my Samsung Chromebook. I am very pleased with the customer service and happy to share my experience that YellowLemon stands behind their product. Because of this, I would not have any qualms about purchasing from them again. Kudos to YellowLemon for making "Lemonade out of Lemons"....

2.0 out of 5 stars Charges, but makes my trackpad go weird!, June 19, 2014
So, the thing charges, and that's about the only positive I have on it.

The bigger problem I've had is with these knock-off charges making my trackpad on the Chromebook go weird. Reading up on this issue, it turns out the charger is doing something to the trackpad when it's plugged in. Unplug it, problem goes away. So I can charge it, but I can't use the computer while I'm doing so.

I'll be looking for another one, or perhaps an actual samsung one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not great, but no better alternatives out there, November 20, 2013
Joe from SF (Claremont, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I think this is a fake Chinese knock-off. It looks legit, but it doesn't have the LED light that the original Samsung chromebook charger has. Also, when the Chromebook is plugged into this, the trackpad is erratic and the cursor jumps around making it unusable. This effect did not happen with the original charger. I couldn't find a better replacement, so I kept this one. It does charge ok, so I figured ill just charge at night when I don't have to use it simultaneously.

The description is misleading; I don't think a genuine Samsung product would have this weird trackpad effect.

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, June 17, 2014
Worked for two days then the 120v AC cord stopped working. Would not by another one of these. Very Bad.

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, May 12, 2014
Paula Light (Costa Mesa, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this charger on March 10. The first issue, as others have pointed out, is that the tip of this charger does not fit into the samsung xe303c12-a01us chromebook. About two weeks into using it, I noticed the charger becomes painfully hot while in use. By April 10 I was experience the trackpad lag others are mentioning. And by May 1 (I bet you can guess what's coming!!) it stopped working.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Unit, May 8, 2014
William E. Brown (Greeley, Colorado) - See all my reviews
It says it fits my unit. It does not. Worthless to me It does not fit my unit. I shall not return it

1.0 out of 5 stars Total piece of garbage, February 10, 2014
Blaise Travis (Wallingford, PA) - See all my reviews
First of all, this was visibly smaller and inferior 'looking' to the OEM part that came with the Chromebook. Most importantly, however, was the absolutely cheap power cord (outlet to transformer cable). After less than 2 months of basic use, not only did the insulation split at both ends - the end where it enters the male plug and the end where it enters the female plug - the wires broke. That's right. The wires actually were of such a narrow gauge that they sapped in half. Pathetic.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS CHARGER!, February 1, 2014
Mad Madame "Mad Madame" (Somewhere in Northwest Illinois) - See all my reviews
This is not an authentic Samsung charger. My Chromebook crashed as a result of using this. Cost of repairs=cost of a new Chromebook.
DO NOT BUY THIS CHARGER!

1.0 out of 5 stars Died after just 5 months of use! Rip-off!, December 22, 2013
This charger died just 5 months after getting it..that's crazy and a rip off! Of course it's past the warrenty period so I can't even return it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Hate it, November 1, 2013
Doesn't fit the chromebook. Don't buy this adapter, it doesn't work. We had to send it back, what a pain. Why would it say it was for the Chromebook when it is not?

Rate and Discover Movies