1,419 Reviews
 (1,070)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like the original
I compared this cable to the one that came with my Samsung galaxy S5 and is the same, original so you never will get the notification that you need to use the original cable to charge your phone, it has all the logos from Samsung and even is as long as the cable from my Galaxy S5. something like 56 inches.

The product arrived in time in the best conditions as...
Published 9 months ago by 2ark0

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not work with the S5.
This says it works for the Samsung Galaxy S5 phone, it does not. It looks like the original cable, it plugs in correctly but; when I plugged this in the phone immediately said this product was not compatible and will not charge.
Published 6 months ago by Richard P. Lollar

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like the original, April 29, 2014
This review is from: Samsung 5-Feet Micro-USB 3.0 Charging Data Cable for Samsung Galaxy S5 and Note 3 N9000 - Non-Retail Packaging - White (Wireless Phone Accessory)

The product arrived in time in the best conditions as always when I buy anything from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great by, April 5, 2014
The price was great. The quality was great. I couldn't beat it. I hate that Amazon makes you type so many words before you can submit. Sometimes there is nothing to say other than it is a great product and price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not work with the S5., July 8, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great product great price, June 3, 2014
Works great with my galaxy 5s phone. No problems so far. Oh I read some of the reviews said the cord is very short, not true. It's no less than the original cord that came with the phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, March 3, 2014
I have been using it for a few months and seems to work pretty well and to be genuine, or working just as well as one!

1.0 out of 5 stars POOR QUALITY, June 24, 2014
PoOr quality, it does not charge efficiently, it charges 2% per 15 minutes. I'm always on the go and this usb did not meet my expectations. Would NOT recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for my Note 3, June 27, 2014
I bought this cable for my Samsung Note 3, and never was able to get a full charge from it. The cord fits the phone extremely tight. I really do not think it is meant for a Note 3. You can leave it on charger all night, and it would not charge to 100%.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a 5 foot cord, June 10, 2014
Regardless of whether a product works or not, it needs to be as described. I bought this as a secondary charger for my home and I selected this item because, as it states, is supposed to be 5 feet long.

It is not. The cord is 3 feet long.

The cord does work correctly as well as has Samsung markings identical to the stock charging cable that came with my GS5 new. Whether the guts of the cable are the same I can't say. Working correctly or not, the product description needs to be changed to accurately describe what customers are actually going to receive.

I purchased from Seller1ON1.

UPDATE 6/13/14:

I've been in contact with 1on1 regarding the cable lengths and they stated it must have been an accidental mix up. They are sending out replacements to me. E-mail exchanges were prompt and courteous. They also e-mailed me a shipping sticker so I could return the original products after I receive the replacement products. I'm a bit skeptical that both products happened to have been mixed up to shorter cords and I'm wondering if I'll get the same thing again. Product ratings remains 2 stars but 1on1 has been 5 stars on their service so far. I'll update again when I receive the replacements.

UPDATE 6/19/14:

I received their replacement shipment. Inside was one cord, even though I ordered two products that came with the wrong length. This cord is approximately 5' long, but strangely is roughly an inch shorter than the cord that came with my GS5 new. Updating to 4 stars because all cords have worked just fine so far.

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE Knock OFF Not OEM original Samsung charge cord...ruined my Note 3 phones, cost me much time and money, October 12, 2014
After investigation and ruining the port on my original Note 3 and also two replacements, I have determined this brand is NOT OEM Samsung equipment. I used the original charger for 8 months with no port problems. I used this knock off and within one week the left side of the Note 3 port was ruined and wouldn't accept the plug. I thought it was a phone issue and had AT&T replace the Note 3, happened again on that replacement, within 7 days, left side of port ruined, sent back to AT&T, and same thing on the 2nd replacement. Now I am using the 4th replacement phone, same issue. Also, AT&T just returned my phone I sent back and said technicians have determined I damaged the phone's port, so I am being charged $559 because I damaged the port, it was not a phone defect. No way this is a coincidence. I trusted this seller that this was an OEM Samsung original, but it is not. I suspect the other phone will be sent back to me and I will be charged an additional $559 for damaging that phone's port, too. Also the phone I have in hand in now damaged, too, so I cannot use the original charger to charge it and I am stuck with a phone with a damaged port again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not work..., November 26, 2014
I bought this cable for my Samsung S5 model G900 and it's doesn't work. It doesn't work for anything, not charge and not data. The sad thing is that i can't return it back, i am from Brazil and ordered the cable so my friend can bring it to me. Bad surprise and I lose my money. This is was the first item that bought on Amazon that didn't work.

Eu comprei esse cabo para usar no meu telefone Samsung S5 modelo G900, mas ele não funcionou. Não funcionou para nenhuma das funções, ela na recarrega e não transmite dados para o computador. O triste disso tudo é que eu moro no Brasil e fiz a encomenda para um amigo trazer e agora não tenho como devolver para receber o dinheiro de volta. Uma triste supresa e perdi o meu dinheiro. É a primeira vez que compro um item na Amazon que não funciona.