Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now

on April 17, 2013
So I've spent several months looking for the adapter that works with my Series 7 Chronos Samsung Laptop. The recommended choice initially was the AA-AH2NMHB Micro HDMI. To all of us who have made the mistake, THIS LAPTOP DOES NOT HAVE A MICRO HDMI. I know this has been a problem for a lot of people and there are a lot of talks on forums trying to find the solution. I ordered this in hopes that this time it will work and YES! I can connect my laptop to vga connections.

THIS IS IT! Samsung Series7 Chronos with weird Samsung-only display plug (NOT Micro HDMI)
on April 1, 2013
This works great for my Samsung Series 9 Ultabook. I work on a double screen all day. The VGA adapter for the new Samsung Series 9 Ultabooks is hard to find and in most cases out of stock.
on January 29, 2015
I used this for my Samsung AtiV Series 9 Notebook. As previous comments this is a Samsung propriety product so it definitely is overpriced. This fit perfectly into the port designed for it on the right side of the notebook. I used this so i could connect two external monitors to the computer, one in the mini hdmi and one in this VGA port and so far no problems, im happy with it
on May 4, 2013
Item was as described. All the Samsung Ultrabooks take a special adapter so be weary when shopping for a cheaper adapter. It is not your typical Micro or Mini USB
on August 3, 2013
Arrived on time and worked ad described. Just disappointed with cost for an adapter. Those that are looking at cheaper versions don't get them as Samsung is using a proprietary connector and then don't work with this laptop.
on November 30, 2015
I think it's absolutely terrible that proprietary cables are still out there. It's just a ripoff for all customers that have to buy expensive cables that are worth pennies.. that being said, this works very well, as intended !
on December 12, 2013
I have a Series 5 notebook, which also has an HDMI port, but after bad luck with a few HDMI-to-VGA adapters, I decided to just buy the Samsung product. The only reason why I didn't at first was price - the HDMI adapters cost $10-$15, while this is $40.

It does the job, but I still think it's overpriced.
on October 13, 2014
As I noted in my review of the HDMI cable. For Samsung ATIV 9 ultrabooks the general consensus on the web was that only the Samsung brand adapter worked correctly. I didn't bother to test that out myself as the cost was just not a big enough deal.
It works as advertised so get it and enjoy!
on August 14, 2014
Works as expected with the Samsung series 9 ultrabook. The blug slides in very snugly so make sure you push it in all the way and DON'T accidentally plug it into the mini-HDMI slot! I did that the first time...
on August 19, 2013
Works great and have had no issues. It is a bit pricey in my opinion, but does get the job done. Note, this adapter is not the same as a micro HDMI. I bought a generic micro HDMI to VGA adapter only to find it did not fit. I needed the actual Samsung adapter.