Questions & Answers
Samsung ATIV Smart PC 500T (Tablet Only)
by Samsung
3.5 out of 5 stars (295)
$335.00
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 53 questions
vote
Nope. Uses Wifi Location just like the wifi iPads. The AT&T version will have a-gps.
Oct 28, 2012 by M. DeLuca
votes
Nope, it doesn't. Only devices that have Windows RT come with the RT version of office preloaded.
Feb 28, 2013 by batoos
votes
Yes, I am using the 64 GB micro-SD card in it.
Nov 13, 2012 by Amazon Customer
votes
Yes, you can use the tablet while it's charging.
Dec 4, 2012 by Paul von Behren
votes
virtual keyboard (on board) or you can purchase the optional keyboard at extra cost
Feb 26, 2013 by Mandar J.
votes
Yes you can. If you look under the Settings there is a selection for Language. One language choice is Espanol.
Feb 25, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
here's an answer from one reviewer: "I was having problems with the WIFI as well and tried to find a fix. I looked up in Device Manager that the 500T has a Broadcom BCM4330 (listed as Broadcom 802.11abgn Wireless SDIO Adapter) with driver 5.93.97.73. I looked around online and finally came upon something. Search "lenovo 5.93.97.83" on Google and the third link from the top will be an official Lenovo support page for the yet to be released Thinkpad Tablet 2, which has similar hardware to the Samsung 500T. Ctrl + F or scroll down to "BCM4330 abgmyself and press "Click Here" to download a driver installer. Next to the installer link is a text file link that confirms this is a newer driver, version 5.93.97.83, for the Broadcom BCM4330. I installed it and everything seems to work great so far. Will closely check for any problems in the next few days." I myself have tried this fix and it does work. I now have a 10 second delay upon boot, before the wifi connects....that could also be because I have a few programs that "run upon startup."
Dec 30, 2012 by asiriusbee
votes
Yes I had that issue and when I called Samsung technical support, they suggested refreshing the device through the O/S. The issue I encountered was upon completing the refresh the initial problem was corrected while an additional problem surfaces. Right out of the box I had to refresh I had no sound. I eventually returned the unit, I had two of them with first no sound, refresh, then no working camera app, next my Microsoft keyboard and mouse did not work. Technical support wanted me to connect to a PC to correct the problem. I just returned the device. I loved all of the technical possibilities of the unit but decided for the price, I should not have had so many issues.
Jan 29, 2013 by J Johńson
votes
You will have to buy a USB dvd/cd rom in order to run CD.
Mar 3, 2013 by Ko Yo Han
votes
This new version of Intel Atom based tablets do not support Intel WiDi like the previous versions did.
Nov 5, 2012 by Garry Weil
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers