Questions & Answers
Samsung BD-C5500 1080p Blu-ray Disc Player
by Samsung
3.6 out of 5 stars (381)
Used & New from: $45.00
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 34 questions
vote
The question is still, "Will it be supported? " any time line?
Apr 26, 2011 by Marshmellow_too
votes
No. The Amazon spp from Samsung will not work as of 6 months ago. Go to Samsungs app site to see if they have reworked it to support this player. I know a lot of people want them to do it.
Aug 4, 2014 by etsrep
votes
Not true! You can d/l firmware updates onto your computer and transfer to a USB stick and pop it into your player. Done!
Feb 3, 2011 by SandySTC
votes
Yes, you have to use the WIS09AGBN adapter. The WIS09AGBNX/XA will not work.
Dec 24, 2010 by Sir Percard
votes
Can Samsung please create an App (application) for the BD5500 so that the users can watch Amazon's Instant Video without having to buy media player that has the Amazon App? Thanks.
May 16, 2012 by J. S. Filippone
votes
Will this unit work with any other wireless USB adapter other than the Samsung stick which cost twice as much?
Dec 25, 2010 by Robert J. Mills
votes
I own the Samsung BD- C5500 and it does support Divx files,Xvid, H.264 BP/MP/HP. Excellent player for the money along with easy set-up.
Nov 29, 2010 by Amazon Customer
votes
Robert R., It could be something with the motor. Without knowing more details, it's difficult to determine. Please reach out to the Samsung customer service center for live troubleshooting and repair options - if the unit needs to be inspected further. Thanks for your interest in Samsung products. --Mr. S
Apr 9, 2015 by Mr. Samsung  MANUFACTURER 
votes
Mine doent support any programs it dosent work anymore
Mar 2, 2015 by Michael Osborne
votes
Yes, this unit has wireless wifi capability, BUT you have to buy the USB dongle. My experience is that performance is inconsistent, and too often I would get a message saying my internet connection was too slow, after multiple long pauses for rebuffering. This was particularly a problem with streaming Netflix. Now I only use the unit for the audio for my home theatre system, because the Blu-Ray player won't play Blu-Rays and can't be updated, and the issues with the wifi reception.
Dec 21, 2014 by Karen M. Nash
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers