5.0 out of 5 stars Good replacment battery
Great replacment battery. Nothing special. Just a replacement. It's not an upgraded or super battery. Except for the fact that it does work better than the old battery that it is replacing.
Published on October 24, 2010 by Chris

2.0 out of 5 stars not new like thay told me
I ordered the battery thinking the battery was new but thay lied to me then thay emailed me and asked me to take my review off twice the second time wasnt very nice but I pulled it off because thay told me thay would send me a new one and again thay lied to me dont buy from them!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Published on February 19, 2011 by Tony18450

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good replacment battery, October 24, 2010
This review is from: Samsung Battery AB653850CA Moment M900 Instinct HD I627 I220 T939 (Wireless Phone Accessory)

2.0 out of 5 stars not new like thay told me, February 19, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, January 27, 2011
It worked for 1 day and then stopped retaining a charge. I guess I was half expecting that with this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Moment Battery, February 25, 2011
I tried buying a"bargain" from eBay, but even though it looked just like my battery and would charge in an external charger it wouldn't charge in my phone. Gave up on the "bargain" battery, wrote the price off to experience and bought the real battery from Amazon. I keep it charged and carry it for a spare for when I can't recharge mine. It works like a champ. Next time I'll skip the eBay special and just buy from a source I can depend on.

3.0 out of 5 stars they are ok..., July 11, 2011
First, the vendor: They shipped the correct product in a timely manner. No complaints at all. Good vendor.
Second, the product: The batteries have been only a slight improvement over the one I wanted to replace. To be fair, my phone is a serious battery hog, so I don't want to be too hard on the batteries. They just didn't seem as good as the OE battery that came with the phone when it was new. But hey, for $5.50 shipping included, I guess I really don't get to complain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best for the money, May 3, 2014
It works great!! It's the right battery for the phone and didn't have any problems with it. Definitely buy from them again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Used battery/New sticker, March 20, 2014
Total scam. You can look at the wear on the connectors and tell it's not new. I was sure for the price I wasn't getting a new battery but I expected it to be somewhat better than the one I replaced. Glad I only needed it for a few weeks. You've been warned.

3.0 out of 5 stars My opinion on the battery., January 2, 2014
It's okay but it really isn't any improvement over my old battery. It doesn't keep a charge any longer than my old battery and that was why i wanted to get a new one. At this point I use the new one for a back up when the other runs really low on power.

1.0 out of 5 stars Battery Was A Dud, December 20, 2013
Bought this battery for my Samsung Moment SPH-M900 as my previous one was losing its charge. My previous battery was also bought here from Amazon and had a decent run, so I figured I should order again online. The battery I received from seller 'Battery Assault' is a dud. I put it in, and it won't start my phone. I tried charging it with my phone off and it won't even charge. Buy at your own risk.

1.0 out of 5 stars Non-working batteries, December 8, 2013
Battery doesn't work to retain charge, and it says it's not compatable with my phone even though my phones is the main one it's supposed to work for.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›