Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 37 questions
votes
Why does Amazon offer this phone for 1c when Vz asks $100? Because AMAZON IS THE BEST! I have bought phones from Amazon in the past and there is nothing to beat their service, price and customer satisfaction policies. Amazon gets 6 stars out of a possible five.
Jan 9, 2013 by Eliz
votes
Honestly verizon charges a $30 fee to use your upgrade so if you have an upgrade available Walmart sells select phones for 97centsit actually makes it worth paying the upgrade fee.
Apr 30, 2013 by name
votes
caps key Sep 30, 2013
Press shift twice for all caps
Oct 1, 2013 by Charles McDougal
votes
this question doesn't even make sense....this phone has a physical keypad option
Feb 3, 2014 by Stefan Sramek
votes
Videos are 30 seconds long.
Jan 16, 2014 by Melissa
votes
Check the fine print. I decided to buy from Verizon directly instead because I wanted to keep my family plan. When purchasing this phone they wanted to charge me an additional $10/month for texting for that phone only so it was not worth it to me. My current plan has unlimited texting for 4 phones including the one I was replacing.
Aug 3, 2012 by Catherine H. Turek
votes
I did not text with this phone. Sorry I could not help!
May 25, 2014 by Furman Walter
votes
International use? May 14, 2014
I don't know, I've only used in 2 different states so far.
May 14, 2014 by Melissa
votes
Through your verizon account.
Feb 24, 2014 by name
votes
I do not recall my phone doing that but I continue to be frustrated with weird things it does and I am not aware of how I may have triggered it. Yesterday I checked amessage and put the phone away and I immediately got a call from my son indicating I had just called him! The touch screen makes the phone like a hot potatoes...you fear to handle it in any fashion for fear it will take off doing something unexpected. I still hate this one....twice as many hate this phone as love it in one set of reviews I viewed. Good luck.
Feb 10, 2014 by Robert Marsh
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers