Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 15, 2013
More detailed look into the bag and the different compartments and features of the bag and the charger accessory. Full HD version on my website.

Pros:
Good looking bag
Reasonable Price for all accessories
Works well for NX camera system with a few lenses

Cons:
Faux leather
Straps not well padded
Durability of finish of faux leather parts questionable for heavy use
Magnetic strap system doesn't hold well, and difficult to secure; even when secured it really isn't
Charger doesn't function by itself - you need a USB charger, and a microUSB cable from your kit
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on March 23, 2014
I bought this for my new NX-300 camera. It is big enough for the camera with its lens, the external flash and an extra lens. Nice construction and attractive finish. Excellent protection from the elements.
on September 9, 2015
Ii am beyond thrilled with this camera bag. It is sturdy and holds my camera, zoom lens and the other filters and things that I want with me when I take my camera out in the world. The extra battery and charger that came with it was a huge plus since I hate the way my Samsung camera battery goes out without a whole lot of warning and so the extra charged on is a blessing! My camera is also brown tone so this camera bag just fits perfectly. It is a sharper looking bag, much more so than many others I've seen. I am so happy with this purchase and I recommend it to anyone looking for this style of bag. I literally have nothing bad to say about this camera bag!
on February 14, 2014
The case is huge, if you have many lens to carry it would work well. I plan to purchase a smaller bag for everyday use. The camera takes great photos and has a very sharp appearance. The brown is very pretty.
on April 29, 2015
Great product to go with the brown NX500
on March 3, 2016
Excellent bag. I love the size. Perfect for for my camera, lenses and accessories! Looks great too!
on February 4, 2014
Strong and durable bag with magnetic snap close front straps and double zippered main cavity. Secure and padded for my NX300. Dividers stay in place and provide good buffering. Separate zippered pocket with harness and sleeve for tablet. External slits for papers and lens caps, etc. Actual Samsung battery same as in my camera, external charge stand a must for intensive applications. Leather cushion strap more comfortable than what came with camera.
on June 26, 2015
Perfect accessory for my Samsung camera.
on September 9, 2015
Smaller than I thought but great price!
on March 28, 2016
Excellent service. Great value.