5.0 out of 5 stars Micro USB adapter for Samsung Galaxy
Published 21 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not charge the Galaxy 2.0 7-inch.
Apologies for one-starring this, but it plain didn't work, and it's not worth any return hassle. Here's the deal...

Published 12 months ago by Brad Hutchings

5.0 out of 5 stars Micro USB adapter for Samsung Galaxy, March 15, 2013
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy Tab / Note to Micro USB High Speed Charger Converter / Connector / Adapter (Accessory)
I recently purchased this item to be delivered in MD and to work with my Galaxy Note 10.1. I was pleasantly suprised when I received the item. It is a lot smaller than I had imagined it (sticks out about an inch) to be and the shipping was a lot quicker than I expected (I received mine in about 8 days total). The item is working wonderfully. It plugs right into the port and then I plug one of my many micro USB chargers into the adapter, I would say the charging time, is about the same as the OEM cord that came with my note, maybe a tiny bit slower. This is definitly worth the money, I love not having to move my power cord all of the time, the note should have been a micro usb compatible device to begin with.

5.0 out of 5 stars These actually work, February 28, 2014
I gotta be honest, I wasn't expecting much from these but they really do work. Much easier to throw this in my travel bag and use my existing charges than having yet another charger in the bag because Samsung decided to be cute and go with a non-standard plug on the Note 2 10.1. I recommend these if you need them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the samsung galaxy note 10.1., August 2, 2013
This adapter should come packaged with the samsung tablets that use this connector!!!

All I can say is, you plug it in and use just about any of your usb to micro usb cables, that just about everyone should have by now and presto no red x on the battery icon and it's charging great!

Now on that note, you should be aware of ....
1. The better the quality cable the better (faster) the charge and thicker cables (usually) are better.
2. I purchased 2.1 Amp chargers for this also, that is required, altho all should work, but anything less than 2 Amps might heat up due to the charger maxing out, so feel it and make sure its not overheating, I had one that I noticed that seemed to get quite warm and swapped it out with a 5 Amp version.

My chargers as of now for this
amazon #'s
ASIN: B00CCYZ0FM Naztech N240-12154 4A Quad USB Travel Charger (This works with the samsung charge cable!! Read my review on it)

ASIN: B0071OU76U Titan HW-25EC 5 Amp USB Car Power Charger (3 USB Ports) (This works with this adapter, although it does work without but with a red x at a slower charge rate)

Best of luck!!
My opinion, no professional test equipment used in my tests.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works good alot cheaper that buying OEM cables from Samsung, October 22, 2013
Bought this so we can charge out tabs and not have to worry about breaking the OEM cable as has already happened once. Save the OEM cables for file transfers and updates.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great accesory, January 29, 2014
I like the way that I can use this to charge my son's tab with my cell's charging cord
this accessory is a must have for emergencies

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not charge the Galaxy 2.0 7-inch., December 22, 2013
Brad Hutchings (Mission Viejo, CA USA) - See all my reviews

I wanted to pair this with a 10 foot long USB cable, to make using the tablet connected to charger in bed easier with the furniture and outlet layout I have to deal with. I thought it was charging the tablet, but it wasn't, and the battery soon went dead. Then the tablet got into this funky state where it would try to light up the display to show it was getting some charge, but then die when there wasn't enough charge to sustain. I tried with a shorter cable, higher amperage USB adapter, USB port on my MacBook Pro, etc. No dice. Left each combo on for 1/2 hour or more to see if it might catch. Switched back to original cable on low-amp USB port and the table immediately started charging, started up 10 minutes later. Ended up ordering an Amazon Basics USB extension instead.

Not sure why, but this adapter doesn't insert quite as smoothly as the official Samsung cable. No, I'm not inserting it backwards. As expected, that doesn't work. But this adapter meets a little but of resistance. I suspect that's probably the issue. Perhaps the original Samsung adaptor and the tablet have morphed a little in their two years and it's not this adapter's fault. Who knows? I just know that this didn't work at all for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars COMPACT IN SIZE., March 21, 2013
COMPACT IN SIZE AS I SAID , AND DOES AS IT SAYS, CHARGES MY SAMSUNG GALAXY TABLET 7.7 WELL. SO WELL I BAUGHT A SECOND ONE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Fast Shipping from the UK!, April 1, 2013
This is EXACTLY what I needed to connect my Duracell portable power pack to my Samsung Galaxy 2 Tablet. I ordered numerous things, and this item arrived before items that were ordered within the US! Very happy, highly recommend this seller!

5.0 out of 5 stars Efficiently Perfect, July 26, 2013
annie (Austin, Tx.) - See all my reviews
I love my Samsung Galaxy S3 phone. I love my Samsung Galaxy 7inch Tablet. They seem to love each other too, they share secrets, like to sync apps and even read the same books. But they can't live in harmony when they have different charging ports. Now I have to provide two usb wall chargers, two cords, and sometimes more than one outlet. Not to mention I also have to store these items or carry them around when at work or traveling. I bought extra storage cases and elastic ties to store all this crap my electronic devices find necessary for survival.

Well, not any more. This little converter is amazing! So tiny and cute! A welcome addition to my device family. One socket charger, one usb cord, and this fantastic little guy is all I need. He connects his little micro butt to my phone cord and the 30 pin side fits right into my Tablet. He charges fast, just a couple hours and his job is done. This perfectly sized converter is genius, it does so much for so little, it takes up minimal space, it's easy to carry, easy to store.

Everyone goes to bed with a full battery, with less clutter and one powerhouse of a product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, December 6, 2014
E. Stevens (Sicklerville, NJ) - See all my reviews
Absolutely horrible. It is a great idea and I really wanted/needed for this to work. Looking at the reviews, I decided it was a safe purchase and bought 4. When they arrived, none of them worked.

The micro USB connection fits perfectly but the 30 pin connection sticks out of the Samsung Galaxy Note. Other reviews claimed the same thing but stated that it still worked. Not sure if this improper fit is actually the culprit since so many claimed it did not prevent it from working.

However, in my case, none of the 4 adapters makes a connection with the Samsung sufficient for charging to take place. The Samsung never recognizes the adapter is connected.

Bottom line, this adapter doesn't appear to work for everyone which may be a quality control issue during manufacturing or a simple design flaw. Either way, I wasted $32 and now have to return them.

So very disappointing. :-(