5.0 out of 5 stars This is the real deal....
If you're looking for the original Usb 3.0 charging cable for your Galaxy Note 3, this is definitely what you're looking for. At first the price kinda made me nervous, but since Amazon will cover you if you need to return it, I figured why not give it a try.
Published 12 months ago by OMAR

2.0 out of 5 stars Crap
Supposedly there are OEM and I was impressed. They look exactly identical, down to color and logo. Unfortunately when you plug it in the phone if you even move the cable even one milimeter, it will stop charging, it is very sensitive. After 1 month, it stopped charging and now is trash. Stay away.
Published 7 months ago by ThatOneCoolGuyLOL

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the real deal...., January 30, 2014
This review is from: Samsung USB Data Cable, 5-Feet, White (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I'm very pleased to tell all who needs one, that this is definitely the Original cable. You can buy with confidence. It's the right length, the right thickness, has the Samsung labeling, and charges exceptionally fast, even while in use. I have bought 6, and am very pleased with this seller. They arrived within 3 days, without any issues.
Don't go anywhere else, this is what you're looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars This appears to be 100% genuine OEM., June 10, 2014
I had a Samsung Galaxy S5 on Credo Mobile (Sprint network reseller) for a few weeks, then went back to Verizon & bought a Galaxy S5 from them. So I was able to compare this cable with two other OEM cables.

The country of origin varied between China and the Philippines among the three cables. I believe one of the cables that came with a phone was from China, and this one was also from China.

The QR code & serial number for the part was different for all three cables, but the style of packaging was consistent.

The Samsung logo on the cable varied in the shade of silver/gray pigment. This may have varied with country of origin.

The cable stock had the exact same codes stamped into the insulation for all three cables.

Based on that, I think this is 100% OEM, made for Samsung. I have no idea how this is going for so little money. I expected to be gouged for a genuine cable but wasn't about to buy one that was a knock-off for fear of blowing up my device or setting a fire (which has happened to other people who bought generic!) Learn from the mistakes of others; use a genuine charging cable that can handle the high amperage your megaphone draws. This cable is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars A company that wants to make things right!!!!!, June 13, 2014
I recently order this data cable, to my surprise it came a day earlier that it was supposed to the only thing wrong was they sent me a 3 ft cable instead of 5ft. I wrote a review stating my problem and a day later I received a email from them asking what they could do for me to give them a better review. I told them to send the the 5ft, cuz that's what I ordered and needed. Well I received another email from them saying they would. I didn't even have to send the wrong cable the sent me back. 4 days later my 5ft cable was in my mailbox!! I don't know of any other company that would do this. I definitely recommend buying from this company be cuz they do really care! !!!. You guys are doing a great job of taking care of your costumers!!! Thanks for making it right!!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Crap, June 14, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Dos not work!, April 13, 2014
Worked a couple times then just stopped! It was plugged in all night and when I woke up my phone was dead! I am not happy with this product and would not recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly like the original, June 25, 2014
I was worried for the price that this was going to be a Chinese type charger and not work well. NOT THE CASE! This is EXACTLY like the charger I got with phone. I needed one for work and didn't want to buy one from dealer. Definitely Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Charger, April 16, 2014
Good quality, charges fast, the connections fit tight, and I cant tell a difference from the original except that it reaches farther.

5.0 out of 5 stars Longer cord than expected.. Great product.., April 16, 2014
Longer cord than expected.. Great product..
What else can I say?? Looks to be a real true valid Samsung Product..

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't even work, wrong description, April 25, 2014
I bought 2 of these and 1 doesn't even work. The other has to be sitting in a certain spot to work. The description says 4ft 11in long....well, they are both 3ft 3in. Terrible, save time and money and pick one up at a gas station.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, June 27, 2014
Same exact one that comes with the phone. nice to have an extra but I guess I read it wrong because I thought it was going to be longer. that is the only reason I bought it