Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on July 5, 2010
Wanting a point-and-shoot again, to occasionally replace my beloved but bulky bridge camera, I chose this one based on reviews on Best Buy. I love it! Very simple to set up and learn to use. No separate battery charger needed -- just connect the camera to an outlet, as you would a cell phone. The provided CD, with the user's manual, isn't usable on a Mac, which is a strange state of affairs, but the manual is easy to find on line.
on June 28, 2010
i purchased this camera a couple of days ago at a nearby best buy, and i love it. The camera takes excellent pictures and it easy to use in normal situations, as well as easy to use in situations which require the use of the more advanced settings. I would recommend this camera to anybody who wants a good camera for everyday situations but the options and settings are not extensive enough for an avid photographer or extreme settings
on September 3, 2010
I really love this little aqua-blue camera! The buttons are very user-friendly and it gives you lots of options. The pictures are clear and true. The only thing that is a problem, (and I hope someone might be able to help me on this),is that when I download the photos to my computer, they disappear from the camera! The manual does not say anything about this; and I cannot believe that you can lose your photos from the camera without wanting to. If this is the only way it works, then I see that as a drawback.
on December 12, 2010
Good camera for everyday use at a cheap price. It has many extras. A simple "auto/smart" mode takes the guessing out of your hands but you can easily change settings. Also, if you do not understand a setting, there is an easy tutorial in the camera itself. It's a "help" option in the setting. I got it for my parents whom are not tech capable but good for all levels of users. Also, 12 MP is too large for them. The photos take up alot of memory on your computer so it is nice to have an option that allows you to save it as a 3, 5, 8 MP.. so on. 5 to 8MP is plenty for them and with a 4gig memory card, you can save 2000 + photos on the card. Got it at Best Buy on sale for 69 bucks. I only wish there was a view finder. You can only use it with the screen in the back 2.7" It's a good size and clear viewing.
on September 4, 2014
The camera works but I never seem to get pictures that look much better than my phone, actually many are worse due to the auto focus not working well. There is good and bad in this camera but I would expect allot more from Samsung, I have come to dislike some of their products in recent years.
After owning it for a long time it still works, although that is because we don't use it much any more.
For the price I can't complain too much, this is something that may make a good gift for a teen. I personally would like a little more camera, even if it cost more, at least one that takes less blurry pictures.
on September 18, 2010
I am pleased with this camera. I didn't expect much of it and although it has very few flaws, it's still a really good camera, especially for the price. I recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap, easy to use, good quality camera.
on June 8, 2013
Before getting this camera, consider this:

There are other colors availabe
It may or may not come with extra items (mine did!)
Pointing it at the sun for extended period will damage the lense
This camera makes a great gift for novice photographers
It can record video also, however the sound quality is poor, and muted when zooming

This is the first camera I've ever purchased for myself, and as a gift.
Great non-flash picture quality (flash usually = sharper image, but this camera does will with and without flash, at least mine did)

I used this camera to take pictures and make a short film of myself doing silly things. I had to re-dub the sound, as the camera's microphone records poor quality sound.

Do not let the camera's shortcomings discourage you from getting one, it is still a great camera and worth buying.
So go get one. Now.
on June 25, 2010
I bought this camera for [...] at best buy and it was a great sale i was playing around with it and it take VERY CLEAR PICTURES i was very happy with it. A brand that you do not want to look in to is Vivitar it is the worse camera EVER!
on February 22, 2014
This point and shoot camera has a lot of nice features and even comes with a protective cover but it's not a great camera. I was disappointed with the picture quality. Pictures come out better with the black & white and retro settings. Video is ok I guess but, what else can you expect from an inexpensive camera. I didn't return it because I had previously purchase a point & shoot Pentax camera and had to return it because it was very disappointing; a lot worse than this camera. I didn't want to go through all that hassle of returning it plus, its better than the Pentax I returned and so I gave it to my daughter.
on July 14, 2010
I really like the size, very little shutter lag, can imprint pictures with date, good color which sets it apart from other cameras, and good price.
I would have liked an optical viewfinder and wish it used AA batteries, but at this price you can't easily find these features. I didn't like having to print the users manual (97 pages!) from the DVD that came with it.
But overall, it's just right for me.