4.0 out of 5 stars I love this phone!!!
Published on November 29, 2011 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars low memory prevents apps to be used
Published on March 18, 2012 by John H. Eickhoff

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this phone!!!, November 29, 2011
This review is from: Samsung Doubletime Android Phone (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
I've had this phone for about a week now, and I love it! It's easy to use, and lots of fun. I love that it's got two touchscreens and a full QWERTY keyboard. The voice-to-text feature is nice, as well as the voice search. I've had a few misunderstandings when using this feature but 80% of the time it's accurate. I try not to use apps or anything that require data unless I'm connected to wi-fi, which this phone seems to pick up wi-fi signals excellently. It's very user friendly. And an excellent phone for texters. My only complaint is that I have to charge it pretty much every night, which seems to be standard for devices that are frequently on the network. I also love the fact that it's a white phone with pink accents.

I would recommend this phone to anyone who uses text messages as their primary form of communication.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, June 3, 2012
This review is from: Samsung Doubletime Android Phone (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
I went online looking at all kinds of reviews for this phone and was kinda worried. They said it was slow and the camera stinked. but I havent ran into any of that. The camera is pretty good! And it runs like any other phone. I could easly say I like it more than my last phone which was a iphone. Shipping was quick, I got it 2 days after I ordered it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gets the job done!, January 23, 2012
This review is from: Samsung Doubletime Android Phone (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
I am a nursing student and needed a smartphone to help with school. This phone does exactly what I need it to do. I am able to download apps such as a medical dictionary to help me with clinical. I love the keyboard. I receive many text per day and this phone is perfect for that. I have no problems with the internet and am able to look at my grades when I need to. The size is perfect for keeping in my srub pocket during clinical. I don't use much of youtube or download music, so I am unsure of that. If you are looking for a simple phone to text and use the internet then this phone is just for you. I am very happy with my purchase and am excited to have this to assist with my studies. Hope this helps! Good luck

1.0 out of 5 stars low memory prevents apps to be used, March 18, 2012
This review is from: Samsung Doubletime Android Phone (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
This phone is really a phone for a young teenage girl. Which is who we bought it for. Even there it has issues. If you update all preinstalled apps to the currant version the phone is out of internal memory. An SD card does not help as we have a 16gb card in it that is only half full. Even apps that say they install to SD card apparently still use a little space on the phone. SO YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK. I don't know why Samsung skimped so badly on this phone. It makes it unusable.

I would not recomend this phone to anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is the worse phone I have ever had., February 6, 2013
This review is from: Samsung Doubletime Android Phone (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
This is the worse phone I have ever had. It is easy to use however, I only have a few apps on this phone (Facebook, Shazam, Draw Free and a little bit of music). I have to clear data several times a day because the internal memory is full. I cannot receive text messages until it is cleared there for I have to clear data right away.I purchased a SD card which is useless as you can only save certain things to the card and apps are not one of them. I DO NOT recommend getting this phone!!!! It is the worse phone ever!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars love.it, May 29, 2012
This review is from: Samsung Doubletime Android Phone (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
This is an awesome phone but the bad thing is sometimes the battery dies super quick so you have to get a new one but other than that its super cool!

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor voice reception, December 29, 2011
This review is from: Samsung Doubletime Android Phone (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
This phone has a nice form factor - easy to carry in your pocket, dual touch screens and full QWERTY keypad, which is nice for texting and answering email. But the lack of quality when it comes to voice calls is a big problem. I can hear my caller but they can't hear me. Calls are frequently dropped. If I had read a review that mentioned this I would not have bought this phone. As it is, I'm going to sell it and go back to my Samsung Inspire, which is a top performer in all categories.

1.0 out of 5 stars No Memory, No Camera Flash kills an otherwise good phone, July 12, 2012
This review is from: Samsung Doubletime Android Phone (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
When we first got this phone for my wife, we thought it was pretty nice. We were looking for an AT&T Android phone with a keyboard, and the choices were this or the more expensive Captivate Glide. The two-screen flip is nice, the keyboard allows for fast typing, and the phone generally feels good in your hands. However, there are two major flaws with this phone. The first flaw we noticed was the camera does not have a flash (something even my dumb-phone had 8 years ago). Not only does this reduce the functionality of the camera, it also prevents one of our favorite uses of a phone (using it as a flashlight). After a few more days, we noticed the killer flaw: almost no memory. While the phone comes with a 2GB SD card (for storing photos & other data presumably), the insanely small internal memory runs out after installing about 7 apps. (Android only allows for storing some portion of applications on the SD card, it still stores some on the internal memory. Even after rooting the phone to uninstall some of the stupid AT&T "shovelware" apps, using some debugging tools to move more data to the SD card, the internal memory still runs out with only a handful more apps).

If you want to use this phone like your old fliphone for just texting (and maybe light web browsing, but the built-in browser can only open a maximum of 4 tabs before asking you to close old ones), then maybe it is for you. Otherwise, keep looking.

1.0 out of 5 stars 1 star may be too much!, October 16, 2012
This review is from: Samsung Doubletime Android Phone (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
I got this phone through my phone carrier. I had an Experia before this and got to love the android interface. This phone is sad. It is very poor memory, the connection sucks, it loses signals all the time, the first one (supposedly new) had a problem with the display and was replaced by phone carrier with this refurbished one. It is a nightmare in every sense of teh word and i am stuck with this one for sometime :(
I have never felt the need to provide a poorer review for any product I have ever purchased before. I am very unhappy with this phone

3.0 out of 5 stars Great phone for the bells and whistles; not so much for talking on the phone!, December 23, 2011
Reader2008 (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Samsung Doubletime Android Phone (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
Update: I just packed the phone up and returned it to ATT.

This phone is just like the Samsung Galaxy Tablet which is GREAT for a TABLET, but horrible for a phone. Before you can answer the phone, you have to slide and unlock it. When you are on the phone, you often hit the speaker button because it is so touch sensitive.

What caused me to return it though is the battery. I have work phone and a home phone so I really don't talk on my cell phone that much. If, however, I made ONE phone call, the battery would drain all the way down to red. This happened not one day but 5 days in a row. A professional reviewer mentioned something may be wrong with the battery but I didn't believe it because I wasn't really using the phone. When I tried to use the phone, the short battery life made it virtually impossible.

As for hearing people, I resolved that issue. Just turn the volume up as loud as it can go and your ears will be blasted.

This is a perfect phone in thought; HORRIBLE in execution.

Update #2: Ended up with a Motorola ATRIX 2 and it puts this phone to shame. Stay away from Samsung phones!
*********************************
ORIGINAL REVIEW

I first had the Samsung slider phone. I couldn't hear a thing and sold it on Ebay. I then got a Motorola Flip, which I could hear everything but it lacked the bells and whistles so I got the Samsung Eternity. I couldn't hear anything on the Samsung Eternity but I kept it because I liked the phone. Then, I saw my co-worker had a Samsung Impression with a Qwerty Keyboard so I got that phone. I liked the bells and whistles but I couldnt' hear anything so I went back to the Motorola. Again, frustrated by the lack of bells and whistles, I order a CHINESE phone off Ebay which supposedly had tv, internet, video, and so forth. Biggest mistake of my life - the phone was crap. So, here I am again with the Samsung Double time. I love the phone. It is JUST LIKE my Samsung Galaxy; just a smaller version. I LOVE THE SAMSUNG GALAXY so a phone that has the exact same features, without having to download stuff off Itunes is the phone for me.

Can I hear? Well, I called ATT about my rebate and the lady kept saying: YOU ARE BREAKING UP! SO, no I can't hear anybody and they can't hear me, but I love this phone.

If Samsung would improve their sound quality and ADD the phone back to the Galaxy Tab, they could potentially run Apple out of the phone and Tablet business.

ARRAY(0xa38aafd8)