4.0 out of 5 stars LITTLE CAMERA TO GO
This purchase was made to replace another camera. I chose the Samsung EC-ES80 Digital because this camera is basically an upgraded version of the Samsung I had. That camera was used to take literally thousands of pictures in the six years I owned it. Since I don't require a lot of bells and whistles on my cameras, I went with the Samsung EC-ES80.

The only...
Published on October 18, 2011 by Pat de

3.0 out of 5 stars Just a Camera
Published on August 24, 2011 by Jay Endo

4.0 out of 5 stars LITTLE CAMERA TO GO, October 18, 2011

The only disappointment I have with this camera which I also had with my previous one is that pictures taken on a cloudy day or at night - even at dusk - have a tendency to be dark. Other than that, I think this is a great little camera and I hope it serves me as well as its predecessor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful little camera, July 12, 2011
A. Smith (Tempe, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Samsung EC-ES80ZZBPBUS Digital Camera with 12 MP and 5x Optical Zoom Black (Electronics)
This camera worked like a champion from the very beginning. It produces beautiful stable images. It is completely worth the money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just a Camera, August 24, 2011
I bought this camera to take pictures of items and place them on e-bay. My budget was low... around a hundred dollars. This fit it and I'm happy with the purchase. I would not use this Camera for wedding photos LOL... The Zoom is not very good and it likes to use its flash on everything in automatic mode..... This causes the pictures to be over lit. This Camera is not any better than the camera on many phones so I only use it too take photos for ebay. If your looking for a camera too take on trip spend some more money.... you wont be happy with this ones performance. Again its not bad... very EZ too use but has some complicated menu's that are not user friendly. It works... its cheap... 3 stars

3.0 out of 5 stars I wish it mentioned it didn t come with battery!!! It was a pain getting one!, March 17, 2013
MOre transparency up front would have been appreciated. It was very incovenient to get a charger and a battery online 2 weeks later to be able to use the camera.

The camera itself was fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my little camera, March 9, 2013
I take this camera everywhere. It's easy to use, or at least it is for what I use it for. Simple. Takes nice photos. Slim, holds a good long charge. I take a lot of photos, and I've had this camera for about a year now.. and it's great. I'll get another Samsung if and when this one wears out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Small and toyish but quite good, October 26, 2012
My wife just purchased this camera and started using it. well I must say that is seems to be too small and too much a toy look a like but the results are nice and the camera works well and fast.
not bad for the small price and the small size!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I like, April 7, 2012
I bought it, and I am happy, This product is very good, I am from Venezuela.
Este producto me salio bueno y vino en excellente condiciones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 31, 2014
the funtion is good, the design is nice, and the quality excelent

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, July 6, 2013
I recomend this buyer it is quick and responsable and the thing a bought it is as expected buy a recomend them

2.0 out of 5 stars Review of Samsung Digital Camera EC-ES80 by JPema, July 22, 2011
john pema (Natick, Mass.) - See all my reviews
I found the Samsung EC-ES80 digital camera, compact and with it controls conveniently arranged, making it easy to use. The outdoors shots were sharp and clear. However, the indoors shots, without flash, were just the opposite. They seemed to be out of focus. One of the most desirable features of today's digital cameras is their ability to take pictures in conditions less than ideal and yet still get good results.

Rate and Discover Movies