Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 16 questions
vote
Yes, but not with the NFC alarm cock app. For some reason
Jan 15, 2013 by Ryan Seidel
votes
Buahahahhah! No. No it does not. Apple has released 3 phones since NFC (near field communication) started to become really useful in a phone, but they have not put NFC on their phones. God only knows why. No, if you want cutting edge capability like this, you need an Android phone. HTC, LG, Samsung, and Motorola's flagship phones all support NFC, but I think these specific tags only work with Samsung. There are several NFC tags on Amazon that will work with all manufacturers though. Except Apple of course.
Jan 18, 2014 by Seth Andrew Martin
votes
should be compatible with any nfc app. they are rewritable. use the app called NFC task launcher.
Jul 20, 2013 by sointex
votes
These should work even if your phone is in a case. I keep my phone in an otterbox and have no problem using them. Now if the case is really thick that might cause a problem. But it really shouldn't be an issue. If you've never gotten them to work it could be an issue of phone compatibility as not all nfc chips use the same technology and as such not all phones will work. I have gotten these chips to work with Galaxy S2 and Galaxy S5, but a Galaxy S4 never worked with them.
Mar 11, 2015 by Cheetahcarroll
votes
I am not certain, but I do not think so. In order to work properly, the tiles need to be used with a device that has NFC (Near Field Communications) capabilities. I do not see anywhere in the Fire HDX description that references NFC capabilities. If the Fire HDX does have NFC, the tiles may work.
Dec 5, 2014 by Christopher
votes
No
Nov 9, 2014 by Sir Ronald
votes
Dude. Dont have one. Quick answer. If it has NFC, then yes. Just gi to settings, and if you have the options of turning NFC on or off, then yes.
Jun 26, 2014 by Sam
votes
You should be fine as long as you have NFC built into your phone. Just download an NFC creator app if you cannot find the Samsung app in the Droid market.
Jun 2, 2014 by Chase S.
votes
They'll work with almost every android device with NFC. You can program them to do... well depends if you're rooted or not. But for casual needs like turning Bluetooth , wifi on/off. that's basic no need of root for that
Apr 21, 2014 by Arpit Singh
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers