5.0 out of 5 stars Good Phone
I don't normally rate a product five stars unless I consider it perfect. Because it previously received an unjustified two star rating, I bumped it up a star to balance it out. I own this phone, and I like it so far. It's very easy to use. I have no problem reading the time or date. I disabled the photo preview screen to speed up photo taking, that was easy enough. Photos...
Published on April 21, 2011 by GI Jeffro

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE!
The Evergreen worked fine for about 3 months, then it began powering on and off randomly. In the last two months I have been given three replacement phones, two new batteries, a new SIM card, and a new charger, and the phone still powers on and off at least twice a day. No one at AT&T support seems to know why this happens. In addition, the sound quality during...
Published on June 9, 2011 by Jan45

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad phone, June 19, 2012
This review is from: Samsung Evergreen A667 Phone (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
Less than 6 months old. Started having problems within 3 months, will not hold Bluetooth connection , locks up.,shuts off on its own
I bought this phone because of the slide out keyboard , but the phone is no good to me if it's turns off all the time. And from reading the reviews I'm not the only one with this problem.

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, May 14, 2012
This review is from: Samsung Evergreen A667 Phone (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
Having the same problems that others are stating....phone randomly shuts off, drops calls. One month out of warranty and AT&T will not do anything. Ridiculous.

1.0 out of 5 stars horrible phone...such a nightmare!, April 3, 2012
This review is from: Samsung Evergreen A667 Phone (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
Like others said, it will turn off on you. I had some problems before the 30 days. After the 30 day period, i turns off more than before. Also, I can no longer delete alarms. I can select and make changes, but I cannot delete alarms. Occasionally I can access the address book, which is frustrating. One time I lost my entire address book. Luckily for that I still had those contacts on my old phone. There's so many bugs, but the ones I mentioned are the worst ones for me. I hate this phone and will return it for a different phone.

2.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY- NO FIX FOR RANDOM SHUT OFF ISSUE!!!!, January 26, 2012
This review is from: Samsung Evergreen A667 Phone (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
I am on my THIRD phone and it is still powering off 2x a day every day. I have been to the stores as well as the repair outlets and they all say they've never had anyone else with this problem. Really???? 90% of the reviews show the same problem. AT&T's only solution to me was to wait until March for an early upgrade. Oh ok, I'm supposed to deal with my phone turning off everyday w/o even knowing it and possibly missing an important call for 3 months? They should be refunding me for the periods of time that I'm without phone service! It's obvious that if the 2nd phone is doing the same thing, there is an issue with this model. I like that it's an eco friendly phone but the powering off issue is what really lowers the rating of this phone, everything else about it is pretty cool. If they could come up with a fix that would be great. I think AT&T should be allowing customers to get a different phone and they can take up the matter with Samsung! Very disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a phone that is environmentally conscious, June 3, 2014
This review is from: Samsung Evergreen A667 Phone (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
Finally! It is so wonderful to see a phone company actually take a step forward in terms of being more environmentally conscious. I hate buying new phones because of the rare metals that must be extracted to produce them, as well as the problem I have with getting rid of phones (most end up in landfills or are taken apart by underpaid workers in Asian countries being exposed to dangerous chemicals).
So when I truly needed a new phone, I was excited to find that the samsung evergreen is made of 70% recycled materials!
I have had this phone for 3 years and have had no complaints, barring a few minor annoyances. I was looking for a simple phone with a good set up for texting, and the evergreen delivers. It has a really handy messaging button that goes directly to all of your texting conversations - no going through any menus. The keyboard is easy to text on, and the screen is nice-looking for a non-smart phone. The backgrounds are cool and nature-themed (which I love!), and there are even cool tools such as an eco walk which counts your steps.
The minor annoyances: doesn't get great reception, the enter button is too large and is easy to accidentally press, and texting without using the messaging button (such as when you need a draft) is a pain.
Lots of people have had trouble with it turning off, but i've never had that problem.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bluetooth sound quality terrible, October 7, 2013
This review is from: Samsung Evergreen A667 Phone (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
I use bluetooth alot since I'm calling frequently. Sound quality for bluetooth for this phone sounds like landline quality from the time of invention of the telephone. Absolutely awefull. I have a very good quality headset that has worked very well with every other phone I've tried. Not this Samsung piece of junk. DON'T buy it if you want anyone to hear you, or you want to hear them!

1.0 out of 5 stars Random reboots and shut downs, May 17, 2013
This review is from: Samsung Evergreen A667 Phone (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
Same problem as a lot of other people. It randomly reboots by itself constantly throughout the day. The most inconvenient is when it reboots when I am in the middle of writing a text or trying to call someone. Perhaps worst is when it randomly shuts off completely and I miss calls or texts or can't find it be using another phone to call it. From what I read online, this seems to be a common problem. I will check out the reviews more carefully before I choose my next phone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Phone, May 2, 2012
This review is from: Samsung Evergreen A667 Phone (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
I have owned this phone for a year now and haven't experienced any issues except it doesn't want to slide as easily as it did when it was new. I like it enough to go out and buy another of the same model when this one dies.. which I don't see that happening any time soon

1.0 out of 5 stars Shuts down randomly, March 25, 2012
Wei Jia "calnhob" (San Gabriel, Ca United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Samsung Evergreen A667 Phone (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
If you're looking for a reliable phone, don't buy this one. It turns off randomly which sucks if you're waiting for a call and didn't know your phone was off. You can search online and read many reviews of the same issue. AT&T and Samsung won't help you so no point in trying.

Battery indicator is worthless. Not very accurate, goes from 4 bars to 1 bar in 1 minute and I've only had the phone for 1 month.

2.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating phone - get something else., March 8, 2012
This review is from: Samsung Evergreen A667 Phone (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
I gave this 2 stars because it has potential. The phone had just been released when I got it so there were no reviews to draw from. I see now that I'm not the only one who hates this phone. It looks cool, has full qwerty and has good functionability, but the execution of those functions is a headache sometimes. The phone randomly shuts itself off and reboots. Upon rebooting it takes about 2 minutes to become fully operational again. From time to time it says "Initializing" when I try to access my contacts to make a call. It never does recover from that - I have to shut it off and reboot. Sometimes when I hit send to make a call it just sits there "trying" to connect, at which point it gives up and shuts off, reboots itself and acts like it did nothing wrong. I wonder how far I could hit it with a baseball bat? I've had good Samsungs before, but this one's no good. Consider something else.

Samsung Evergreen A667 Phone (AT&T)
Click for more info
Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available.