2,850 Reviews
 (1,656)

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung you have made a masterpiece!
I was a previous iPhone user, until I switched from the 4 to a Galaxy S2, and I loved it, but there were alot of things wrong with the S2, Samsung has listened to user feedback and used their experience to make this 4.8 inch masterpiece. Why do I love this phone so much?

1) Performance - Scrolling is buttery smooth, gaming is buttery smooth, even throwing NOVA...
Published on July 2, 2012 by Raichama

1.0 out of 5 stars 35 bad reviews with the same thing, the phone is not the described.
I am from Costa Rica and I have been buying things online for more than 4 years and I have never experienced something like what happened with this seller. I bought a Samsung Galaxy S3, as described in the product's title, but when the product arrived, I realize this isn't the product I purchased, I received an Android GT A7100, which is the S3's CHINESE version...
Published 20 months ago by Ronny Badilla P

‹ Previous | 113 14 15285 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Well, Romania is "ďnternational", July 17, 2012
Amazon Customer (Berkeley, CA USA) - See all my reviews
When I opened The box yesterday to unwrap my 32 gb white S3,I discovered it was a Romanian model, replete with Romanian manual--no English. My International Galaxy s2 was a British model, saving me the not-so-onerous task of downloading an English-language manual in PDF. I have to get a micro sim (only have needed a mini (what most of us think of as the usual sized sim for the last few years), I haven't tried out all the phone's features, but as far as I can tell, nothing is missing or different. Short battery life, but I expect it to extend itself a little as I break in the phone. Shipment and delivery went smoothly and phone arrived on time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Phone, One Single Negative, March 14, 2013
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 16GB Factory Unlocked International Version (White) - NO WARRANTY (Electronics)
I love this phone. I have it for tmobile, the 32gig one. I love the phone. The single drawback, which I'm sure most already know is the battery life. This is more of a problem with tech in general. While they're busy adding features to phones that we love. We can't use any of the features without the phones dying in like 2 hours.

This phone does it all. Amazing pictures, gps turn by turn works great. S-Voice I love and have fun with. Videos all stream and play nicely, same with Netflix and amazon instant. 100000s of apps, super faster, I sometimes lag on subway surfers but otherwise it's flawless. Works with all of my email accounts. The sole problem is without even using any app my phone dies 6 hours into the day. This is really sad to me. So basically if I play a game or watch a two hour movie on the phone it will be down to 50%. Also, I know that there are extended battery's out there but I dont want to ruin the sleek this of my phone by adding a fat back to it? Get my drift?

4 stars for the phone's feature
-1 star for the crap battery life.

1.0 out of 5 stars This was the T-Mobile version, December 11, 2012
In the title of the publication they said this was a I9300 SAMSUNG GALAXY SIII, but they sent me a SGH-T999 SGS3 in a fake box without the headphones.
Is not the same phone, not the same processor. The phone is really good, but even so i'm disapointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy SIII DOES NOT disappoint, October 17, 2012
I already had some pretty high expectations when purchasing the GS3. I had heard great things, but I had never used a Samsung phone. I previously owned an iPhone 4 and was simply tired of Apple trying to disguise lack of innovation with their typical marketing gimmicks. Here's what I thought about the GS3: The screen is bigger, it already can operate on 4G networks, the operating system was just as fast (if not faster) as iOS and the camera took great quality pictures. The Android system sticks with Google Maps, which Apple decided to abandon this time around, and you see where that got them. And here's the kicker: The international unlocked version of this phone was nearly $200 dollars cheaper than the iPhone 5.

So far I have only discovered one shortcoming. When using S-voice the phone's data plan needs to be enabled or you must be connected to wifi. I'm not sure why this is necessary as some of the voice commanded functionality does not require Google. For example, 'Send message to Steve: Why doesn't S-voice work when I'm not connected to the internet?' This message would elicit the automated voice (from the drone woman living inside the phone) saying 'Network unavailable.' Again, this is the only disappointment thus far.

Overall I do not even slightly regret my purchase decision.

2.0 out of 5 stars Received locked mobile when i paid for unlocked mobile, September 6, 2012
Hi,
After waiting for a long time, i bought samsung galaxy s3 when the rate was below $600. I bought unlocked mobile without checking the model. (thinking that there is only one model). My intend was to buy QuadCore processor but ended up buying dual core processor. When i enquired it, i learned that there are many models in S3 and i bought SGH-T999 which is dual core and locked mobile. Mostly, mobile manufactured in China, seems to be not working correctly. Looks like this product is not genuine if it is manufactured in China. Hence i returned back the mobile.

My suggestion is to buy this mobile after checking twice or thrice with the seller. There are lot of models of S3 out there in market. Buy the correct one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Locked Version, April 14, 2014
This phone is advertises as an Unlocked International Version; didn't work after inserting a T-Mobile SIM card. This phone is lock to AT&T

3.0 out of 5 stars sluggish. maybe cos I have 5K contacts. but damn sluggish, March 14, 2013
It's sluggish. maybe cos I have 5K contacts. but damn sluggish. the brightness is too much most of the time.
otherwise great.

1.0 out of 5 stars That stupid phone kept on asking me rebooting my phone, July 27, 2014
I got my New phone from them at last Friday, and i put my Sim card in to.
That stupid phone kept on asking me rebooting my phone, says some security issue , and my phone has defected.
But im pretty sure i got my phone for New one, i didnt purchase a used one.
I tho it was network problem so i called my carrier for this one. They told me my network it's fine.
So i put my sim card into my friend's phone. it work just fine. I can call i can text I can do normal phone's stuff.
From that moment i realized they gave my a refurnished phone for full price.
It's hard to accept this one! I will ask them to give me my money back!

3.0 out of 5 stars Shorter battery life kills its joy, December 6, 2013
I am writing this review 8 months after purchasing the phone.
Positives - It is still fast, does not crash even if memory is almost full and I still like it. Reading articles on this phone is way better than doing it on an iPhone because of its longer screen and the picture quality while playing movies on netflix is okay.
Now the negatives - Make sure to protect the phone's screen. It is prone to scratch very quickly. Battery life sucks. I have to charge it almost every day especially when 3g is on. It could be a better product if the battery lasts longer.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do NOT buy this product from Worldwide Distributors- They are a FRAUD, October 23, 2013
Uyen Nguyen (LOS ANGELES, CA, US) - See all my reviews
After 4 months, this phone decided to stop working. I called Samsung.com and they said they don't cover the warranty for international phone, so I later contacted the seller, Worldwide Distributors. They told me to contact Samsung.uk, even though I live in the U.S., but Samsung.uk refused to repair my phone since I live in U.S. They only offer assistance to people living in one of the EU countries. In other words, this product didn't have any warranty, and now Amazon cannot do anything to force the seller to offer me any kind of support. I spent countless hours trying to get my phone fixed, but I made the huge mistake to spend a lot of money on a defective phone without any type of warranty coverage. Wolrdwide Distributors is a a fraud and their team is very rude. DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE FROM THEM OR ANY EXPENSIVE ELECTRONIC.

‹ Previous | 113 14 15285 | Next ›