5.0 out of 5 stars I'm in love
Published 18 months ago by Regina Malik

1.0 out of 5 stars Great phone, but.....
Had this phone for almost two years now. First the OS is good, very easy to use, voice commands etc. Battery saver in the settings is a must. Another good built in tool, nothing really close in the android aps, (wife has another samsung droid).

Published 17 months ago by CWhite137

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm in love, October 19, 2012
This review is from: Samsung Focus 2 (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
This is my first smart phone and since I always rely on the reviews on this site from others, I have to say how much I love this phone. Since it was my first smart phone, I didn't want to spend a fortune and this one filled that bill. I also felt that since it was a windows operating system, it might be a good thing to try this since I'm familiar with windows. It's very easy to use and really has a lot going for it.

My priorities were: first, the easy ability to make phone calls. This one definitely does that and the bluetooth feature was extremely easy to pair with GM. Second priority for me was music. This phone comes with a built in FM radio and a stereo headset was included. Since I was warned that many of the music streaming options are data hogs using the FM radio at the gym works for me and does not eat up my data plan. Third priority was e-mail while we're on vacation and with a little help from my internet service provider, this was also extremely easy to set up and use. The calendar feature is wonderful; can't say enough good things about it. So far I've also been pleased with the battery life.

I have only had the phone for 2 weeks and have been making it a priority to learn something new about it every day. So far I have not really used the camera. That will be on next week's agenda so maybe I'll check back in and let you know how that's going. But I would definitely recommend this phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great 1st smartphone., January 30, 2013
This review is from: Samsung Focus 2 (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
I was ready to upgrade to a smart phone, I researched and reviewed all of my options. I decided for my needs I wanted a Windows phone. I also had great luck with my previous Samsung phone. I also wanted a pocket size. I needed to stick with my familys carrier, so The Samsung Focus 2 fit perfectly. A very stylish looking phone. Easy to set up and get going. I only need a few apps so I am not worried about 8g of memory. I am happy with the Mango 7.5 but looking forward to the 7.8 update. When I feed my horses I carry my phone, well now I can listen to the FM radio ( includes earphones). I still have a few more things to learn about the phone such as multi-tasking, taking photos, and voice commands. I have not come across anything I dislike. This is a easy, fast, and fun phone do not hesitate.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great phone, but....., October 28, 2012
This review is from: Samsung Focus 2 (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)

I was very happy with this phone until it started alarming constantly. Alert #3 is the sound I had setup for texts, but there were no incoming texts, calls, messages, nothing. But the phone wouldn't stop alarming. Found a lot a chatter on the web about this issue. Drains the battery within hours, because the phone/screen will not shut off. Makes the phone unusable.

Samsung claims to have no knowledge about this even with the internet chatter about it. Their fix, hard reset, akin to wiping your hard drive, didn't work. Great suggestion Samsung! A new battery was suggested, so I did pick one up for around $5 on amazon, and seemed to work for a short period of time, however the alarm keeps coming back. I don't know if I'll ever buy another Samsung again, but I did the like the OS.

ARRAY(0x9aebea74)