5.0 out of 5 stars Galaxy cover
The silicone for the Galaxy tablet and I rate it 5 stars due to the a great cover for my tablet. There's nothing to dislike and it fit perfectly.
Published 21 months ago by Mj23

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, not great
I almost seems to fit my Tab 2.... Almost. I would say 90% of the case is a snug fit, but it seems to pull away from the device around the screen and buttons. I have no doubt it will protect my device, but I did end up ordering a new case to replace it.
Published on September 19, 2012 by Nols

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, not great, September 19, 2012
This review is from: Samsung GALAXY Tab 7.0 PLUS Tablet Silicone Protective Cover Case - Black (Personal Computers)

3.0 out of 5 stars fits great as far at the holes go, May 14, 2013
this cover is very think silicone and it does the job but I ordered another one as this one does not stay on that great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Galaxy cover, April 29, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality not good.., April 5, 2013
you get what you paid for. looks cheap. i would not recommend this product. Quality of the product is not good.

5.0 out of 5 stars A bargain for the price--$10k isn't too much for a great case., April 2, 2013
When I was looking for a case for my $179 tablet I knew that $9,999 was indeed worth every dollar.

Admittedly, I am somewhat worried that I may not drop my tablet 56 (or more!) times, rending this investment worthless, but in the last year alone I've already dropped it six times, and since I plan on living until I am very old, I have no doubt that this was money well spent.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Qaulity, February 3, 2013
The qaulity is poor. It only lasted for one week. I was very disappointed. Don't let the price fool you.

3.0 out of 5 stars just ok, January 30, 2013
J. R. Daniel (Carrollton, TX, US) - See all my reviews
Not real happy with this case. It is to soft and I am not sure it will protect my tablet. Wish I had ordered something stronger.

3.0 out of 5 stars Solid, But Not Great, January 8, 2013
Pros:

[]Does offer solid protection

[]Low price

[]Looks great on the tablet

Cons:

[]Does not offer an ideal snug fit, loose in the middle of the shorter edges (but the case has not slipped off)

[]some areas around cut holes seem flimsy, like they would deteriorate more rapidly than other areas of the case

4.0 out of 5 stars Works very well, especially for the price, January 1, 2013
I wanted to switch to something thinner/simpler for my Tab 7 Plus than the leather flip cover I've been using for the past year and this thing fits the bill. Very good fit and finish with all port holes in proper location and no loss in button functionality. The fit on the corners is perfect though, with the material being so thin and flexible, I find the sides rolling off from time to time. Also, though the soft taciness provides excellent grip, it also makes this thing a dust/fuzz/hair magnet. It's simple enough to pop it off and run it under water when needed so its not really a deal breaker for me. I still plan to use this case daily even with these 2 slight flaws.

4.0 out of 5 stars It fits (mostly) & it does the job, December 31, 2012
While it may not be 100% perfect, it's a great price and protects my tab from scratches the screen protector doesn't cover.