- Size (LWH): 5.33 inches, 0.47 inches, 2.67 inches
- Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 19.6 hours
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 210 hours
Samsung GT-i9250 Galaxy Nexus Unlocked Smartphone with Android OS 4.0, 16 GB Memory, Touchscreen, 5 MP Camera, Wi-Fi, and Dual-Core Processor--No Warranty (Titanium Silver)
- Screen: 4.65-inches HD(1280 x 720) Super AMOLED, Contour Display (curved glass). Camera: 5MP continuous auto focus, 1.3MP Front, LED Flash, Video recording in 1080p@30fps
- Network: GSM 850/900/1800/1900, HSDPA 850/900/1700/1900/2100. Platform: Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0). CPU: 1.2 GHZ dual core processor. Memory: 16GB built-in, 1GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot. Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP. GPS with A-GPS support, barometer sensor.
- Software keys (BUTTONLESS), NFC support, ACCELEROMETER, GYRO, COMPASS, PROXIMITY/LIGHT, BAROMETER. Video out with Micro-USB.
- BATTERY: 1850mAh, Standby: Up to 290 h (2G)/Up to 270 h (3G). Talk Time: Up to 17 h 40 min (2G)/Up to 8 h 20 min (3G). Package Includes: Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-i9250 Black, Standard battery, AC travel charger/USB data cable, Stereo headset
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
First off, this is the GSM Unlocked version of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus. You Verizon and Sprint users are going to want to move along, as purchasing this phone will only lead you to utter frustration. This phone's unlocked pentaband radio means that you'll have little trouble setting this up on US T-Mobile or AT&T 2g or 3g. Let's also not forget that the phone supports 21 Mbps HSPA+ speeds, meaning you won't have 4G LTE speeds, but you'll get great speeds on T-Mobile or AT&T's networks (note that actual coverage and speeds will vary based on location).
So now that you've figured out that you need this phone and that it will work on your network, how is the phone?
Two words: "Simply Amazing."
I've used many Android phones, and I can honestly say that this phone is perhaps the BEST ANDROID PHONE EVER RELEASED. As a Pure Google Experience phone, you'll receive Android updates essentially straight from Google. This means you aren't saddled by any unwanted bloatware that cell phone companies or carriers add to their phones, or unwanted UI skins such as Blur or Sense. Also, it means you won't have to wait for updates.
This is the first phone to feature Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS). I won't bore you with the intricacies of ICS, but I'll let you know that the phone operates extremely smooth.Read more ›
Apple itself in a recent patent suit directed against google termed this as the "most creditable competitor to iPhone'. Apple co founder which is not a apple employee anymore and hence free to speak truth freely declared iPhone easy to use but 'Android more feature rich'. He dismissed Siri totally saying he could not understand how come internet could be needed to make a call through Siri. Do I need to say more now? If yes then here is the detail review:
(1) Bigger HD contour display-> Though you can distinguish between pixels while looking closely unlike iPhone's Retina display, Nexus's display is gorgeous. Colors are very vibrant and rich. Black is real black (because of Super AMOLED display technology) which creates the whole difference.
The Screen is large and with medium hands I can reach to the whole screen stretching the thumb or fingers. Sometimes I tend to use the other hand (luckily I have two hands and both are fully functional so can't complaint).
Because of bigger screen this phone is more useful or convenient for what Apple invented iPhone for ie Browsing web, playing games, watching videos. And because of this I tend to depend lesser on PC/laptop/tablet. With bigger screen, power and customization of Android OS this phone is closer to our old friend PC/laptop.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
As a developer who has used Linux for programming for many years, I've grown increasingly disappointed with iOS. Read morePublished 10 months ago by AG
Overall pleased with this product. Bought it as a developer for testing various software, etc. Only downside is there is no micro-SD card slot. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Love Avatar
Bought my Samsung Galaxy Nexus in 2012 and still love it in 2015 and it still worked great!! iPhone is just coming out qith the iphone6 which is a copy of the galaxy line!! Read morePublished 14 months ago by Anne Onymous
I've had this for about 4 days now, and I absolutely love it! I was a little worried because it has no external memory, but I haven't had any problems, like I have with phones with... Read morePublished 15 months ago by Heather S