1,858 Reviews
 (1,235)

2,302 of 2,352 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Tab 2 10.1 WiFi - Very Detailed Review On The Many Excellent Features Of This Tablet.
Updated Review: April 23, 2014 - For getting close to 1 3/4 years now, I have been totally enjoying this excellent Tab 2 10.1 WiFi tablet and I continue use this very dependable tablet for hours each day---it has never failed me and still runs like a champ! Since I am a techie, I tested this tablet thoroughly and I have found it to be excellent for my everyday basic...
Published on November 12, 2012 by Daisy

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing second generation tablet from Samsung
Customer Video Review     Length:: 0:40 Mins
When I first saw Samsung galaxy tab at Best Buy last summer, I absolutely loved it because of its vibrant color and huge contrast, which is the signature of Samsung products (I own Samsung LCD TV and Galaxy S2 cellphone). It really stood out from other Android tablets on display. However I balked at purchasing it due to its lacking of some of the...
Published on June 2, 2012 by Xin Ning

‹ Previous | 155 56 57186 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, April 19, 2013
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1-Inch, Wi-Fi) 2012 Model (Personal Computers)
I like this one better that the IPad. It is very user friendly. You can get many applications for free, and manage you screen in an easier way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this with some reservations pleasantly surprised., April 10, 2013
Amazon Customer (Anchorage, AK USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this some reservations, not having owned a Samsung/Android device before. It took a little getting used to, but once I figured it out I use it every day. I purchased a refurbished model at a much lower cost and so far so good. There are a few apps I haven't been able to find compared to the iPad, but there was no way I was spending $400+ on another dang electronic device that will be obsolete in a few years. When i first got this thing it would lock up occasionally, and it still does, but I think it has more to do with a buggy little app I'm using. I like the control over the apps that gives through the system function. Overall, I'd buy it again in a heartbeat.

5.0 out of 5 stars samsung tablet, April 5, 2013
great price, great product what else you can say bout a samsung all their products are just amazing and excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend the Galaxy, March 29, 2013
I love the Galaxy...it has so many features and a beautiful display. There are things that I haven't even tried yet..Great camera!

5.0 out of 5 stars You Can't Go Wrong With This One..., March 25, 2013
I first decided on the Kindle Fire, but after I found out you can not add an SD card, decided on the Samsung 2. Received my tab about a week ago. Love, love, love it so far. So easy to use. Charge cord is the only down fall. It is just too short. Ordered a longer one...problem solved. Will update again in about a month.

5.0 out of 5 stars I simply love this tablet, February 26, 2013
If your interested in purchasing a tablet, I would definitely recommend this one. Very easy to use. The screen is large and crystal clear. Excellent high definition quality. I personally recommend this product over an Ipad only because I am not on the Ipad bandwagon. I love my droid. I recommend getting this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very much surprised, February 18, 2013
I was going to upgrade my cell phone and found a deal where if you buy a Samsung smartphone and this tablet or a Samsung laptop you get $100 off. So, by buying this tablet, I would get the cell phone (already $50 off) that I wanted for $70 more. I figured that for paying $200 for a Samsung 10" tablet (already planning on spending $200 on a phone upgrade for a total of $400), I couldn't go too wrong. The main concern I had was that I didn't know much about the tablet and didn't know anyone who had one. I read and watched reviews. The main verdict among everyone was that it didn't match an iPad. Honestly, after getting this tablet, I would beg to differ. I LOVE this tablet!! It is a great tablet. My favorite thing about the tablet is that the speakers are located on the front of the tablet next to the screen and faces you, so the sound is directly at you. Now, there is a concept!! Now, you don't have to cup your hand by the speaker to direct the sound better towards you. I am surprised that more people don't have this tablet.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small for my mature eyes!, January 18, 2013
I liked this tablet but went back and got the larger model. On this small one the touch areas are to small and the print on some of the apps were too hard to read. Larger model works great! Cable provider in my area provides me a free app for watching TV around my house. It works great and I can watch my shows at night in bed with out disturbing husband's sleep.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for day-to-day use, December 8, 2012
Nice tab and I'm glad that I purchased it. it's sleek and very responsive. Movie quality when watching off SD card is good, it is not choppy at all.

The screen is very responsive and overall the experience with this is great

edit 12/10/2012: For watching movies, download & install the "MX Player" app + codec from Google Play (2 installs). It is able to use h/w acceleration and makes a big difference.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Tablet, July 20, 2012
The expectation was high, Having a iPad and being able to use it on the road with 3G the Samsung had to be good. From the first time I turned it on it lived up to the expectation. Being wifi might have been a limitation but this proved to not be the case. It was easy to find a wifi hotspot when needed and as a bouns I also had a mifi mobile wifi device if needed. The Galaxy Tab is very easy to use and the android version 4 facilitated use on all websites I needed. I downloaded a few apps on the first day and have found everything needed in free apps so far. The downloaded maps made a good navigation device and having GPS built in without needing to use an internet connection was a bonus. Still finding new features so extremely happy.

‹ Previous | 155 56 57186 | Next ›