Questions & Answers
5.0 out of 5 stars (1)
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 questions
votes
Alex is this the one with the n-trigger pen? I would like to know how well it works.
Nov 17, 2012 by Rudy James Jr.
votes
I have a lock screen question, wondering if anyone has dabbled enough to figure out if its possible or not; in the lock screen options there is the option to turn on the news ticker, but its yahoo news (not a fan) - any way to change where the feed comes from? Also, when using weather on the lock screen I haven't been able to get it to update properly. It stays at the same weather/temp until I disable/enable it. Thank you. Also, I've replaced the touchwiz launcher with nova launcher (free from the market, though I have the paid version), it doesn't require root but gives you access to a lot more options (all widgets become resizeable, more home screen options, margin size, scroll-able app dock, ect.) It also seems to be a little smoother when scrolling. Once installed and in use you'll have to set up your screens again, but its easy and painless and I LOVE the ability to change all widgets sizes and drag and drop apps into one another to atomically make a folder.
Aug 21, 2012 by C. Jones
votes
what does a gold star mean a by a phone connect
Mar 8, 2014 by Angela Hartsburg
votes
I play music on my Note phone & tablet from the cloud all of the time. There are quite a few ways to do it. Google Music & its player. Amazon has a player & cloud. Then there's subscription services like Spotify & Rdio. What things have you downloaded and had problems with?
Dec 20, 2012 by I. Thomas
votes
Hey Kevin, they are about $50+ less no than they were a month or so ago. I love mine but got it to be able to easily take with me when I go out. Also not so expensive that if somehting happened to it I would be crushed
Dec 5, 2012 by A. Adams
votes
Just get Skype
Dec 16, 2012 by Bobby Shornock
votes
as of today Amazon does not support Android devices other then their FIRE line to stream movies
Sep 11, 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
I used to be able to watch on my Galaxy too, but no longer can. What a joke. Will not be renewing my Prime account!
Jan 25, 2014 by Mwoods
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers