3,638 Reviews
 (2,377)

3,542 of 3,685 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Went from an iPad 1 to Galaxy Tab 2 and love it
So this device just came out this morning, and I hadn't planned on buying it but I was down at my local best buy store and played with it just to see what it was and loved it! Let me say I used to have all apple stuff, apple computer, iphone, ipad, etc. Over the last year my apples have rotted, went bad and needed to be replaced. Instead of paying high dollar for all new...
Published on April 22, 2012 by J. Haggard

3.0 out of 5 stars Really pretty device with battery and performance issues
I've been hunting down a 7" tablet since I saw the specs for the ASUS MeMo 370T and was happy to see this Samsung unit beat Google to the punch.

Overall the tablet has a great form factor and is a pleasure to hold for hours on end. Obviously anyone expecting an iPad experience out of a 7" Android device will be disappointed. Luckily I've been looking for a...
Published on April 28, 2012 by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 197 98 99364 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tab, July 28, 2012
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7-Inch, Wi-Fi) 2012 Model (Personal Computers)
Great Tab !! Great Resolution and sound.. on the Top latest of Android version...Not very bulky and same time not thin.. Initially I was doubtful on screen size but when I used, i found it very satisfactory.
Front camera is okay but rear has very good result. Connects to Wifi easily.. though notice sometime buffering while playing video ...possibly my internet connection!! Finally..bought it for my Wife and she loves it...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great w/strong wifi, July 25, 2012
The Samsung works exceptionally well right out of the box - excellent interface for one who is"senior" and not yet adept away from a desktop (don't use a cell phone either). Does appreciably better with a very strong wifi signal - relevant in my 100 year old home; had to upgrade my in-house network - but the tablet is excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars excelent product, July 1, 2012
Excelent for me and my kids. I got a galaxy phone and I prefere android devises. Very easy to use

4.0 out of 5 stars samsung tablet, June 18, 2012
I got this tablet and i am so pleased, it is very light weight, fits in my back pocket,screen is unreal, is very clear on every thing is and it is very fast, and the sound is very loud, anyone buying this tablet will be very very pleased and impressed

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great..., June 8, 2012
I bought this to replace my Kindle Fire which I was hacking and updating almost every week so I could have an inexpensive and small tablet with plain Android 4.0. Having the front and rear cameras is nice when you want to have a video chat or take a quick pic of something to Google Goggle. Bluetooth works really well for tethering and uses a lot less power than WiFi tethering on both the devices involved. The TV remote app is a good idea but does not work with all devices and cannot be used like a plain old universal remote (you are locked in to using it as a guide). As usual Touchwiz and all the other Samsung crapware ruins the device and slows it down. It also has a proprietary iPod like connector instead of the a standard micro USB connector like the majority of other devices in the world. Samsung if you insist on including a useless dock connector at least add a micro USB connector as well. I will probably end up selling this tablet and getting a Google Nexus 7" tablet if/when they release one so I don't have crappy software customization and get updates in a reasonable amount of time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tablet!!, May 27, 2012
I have had this tablet now for a week, and I must say that I am completely in love with it. It's small, and easily transportable, but provides a bigger screen than my smartphone, and makes interacting with Google Play apps much much easier. The apps themselves run extremely smoothly, with no apparent form of lag. The interface ICS provides is sleek, smooth, and rarely bogs down from background apps. I love the ability to jump from one app to the next simply with a push of an on-screen button, and how easy it is to close a background app with a swipe of a finger.

The battery life on this tablet is amazing. It lasts much longer than my laptop every did, even running apps continuously. I leave it on overnight sometimes; when I wake up, I am pleased to see the batter has only been reduced by 2-3%!

Setting up all my email accounts was a breeze. It basically walked me right through it. Calendar synced up with my hotmail account too.

I love this tablet; perfect size, perfect speed, perfect interface, perfect price! If you're looking for a tablet to provide you an awesome intermediate between your smartphone and your PC, this is definitely a great buy. I couldn't be happier with this tablet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, May 24, 2012
Great and good looking product it is almost a laptop and you can do lot of things with it (Play, manage your office documents, email, and many other good things), it can be used as home user as can be used for business user, i truly recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars just what i wanted, May 22, 2012
Android 4.0, wifi only, micro sd card slot, does everything i wanted it to do. While it does lack the Amoled display Samsung is infamous for, it still doesn't take away from this. I wanted something bigger than my Samsung Galaxy S2 phone and couldn't get the Galaxy Nexus just yet but this satisfied my cravings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little Tablet Samsung Galaxy 2 7", May 21, 2012
Terry B. (Texas City, Tx.) - See all my reviews
I bought this Tablet for my wife for Mothers Day, and I got me one too, My wife loves it; we are able to do so much with this tiny device. The Galaxy is very responsive and so far no major problems.

After seeing the Galaxy in person, this was the only Tablet I wanted. My wife would have settled for another but after receiving her Samsung Galaxy 2 7" Tablet I would literary have to pry it from her hands. I would recommend this product very much. You will not be disappointed!!!

Also with the ability to add extra memory (micro SD) was the deal breaker for me. If you cannot upgrade your memory what is the point. You can load up a add-on sd card so you never run out of content to keep you entertained. And the battery life helped in my decision 7.5 hours......Good enough for me..Hope this helps!!

5.0 out of 5 stars e-reader killer, May 20, 2012
Amazon Customer (Chicago , IL United States) - See all my reviews
I've had this thing a few days and i love it. It's Android, so the overall experience is a lot like a larger version of my familiar smart phone.

Pros: Smooth, stable, multitasks, adjusts brightness to ambient lighting, good wi-fi. Full Ice Cream Sandwich in a similar price range to the more limited e-readers.

Cons: Battery takes too long to recharge. No Hulu plus for this device yet. (Netflix works fine, though).

For the $250 i paid for it, this is a nice device.

‹ Previous | 197 98 99364 | Next ›