Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 30 questions
votes
If the phone is on an expired contract, you may be able to keep your number. If not, it may be impossible - I had to change my number in the latter case.
Aug 17, 2013 by Pen Name
votes
I don't use google docs but found this link on how to be sure they work - hope this helps http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/drive/JY29sH57ZEw
Jul 6, 2013 by Mama B
votes
Is the case strong? Jul 6, 2013
Strong is relative. If you plan to drop it 10 times a day then no it is not "strong." I have dropped the phone twice since I bought the phone and it took the abuse. However, I don't like the slippery feel so I bought a silicone cover which works well.
Jul 6, 2013 by Mark R
votes
There are fees associated if you cancel your plan or change the phone number associated with the equipment within a short waiting period. As far as warranty goes, I do not believe amazon officers a warranty just the manufacturers warranty on the equipment. A lot of times verizon will off you the ability to buy on a monthly plan assurrion insurance. Assurrion has many loop holes as well such as the 150 deductible. For that you can buy a new phone from Amazon.
Jun 4, 2013 by Patricia Williams
votes
The phone I have is CDMA. It requires a SIM card. Verizon Pre-paid gave me the SIM card for free. Straight talk also activates this phone.
Oct 10, 2014 by Detris Roberson
votes
is this phone monthly Sep 23, 2014
I have pre paid cellular phone service with Verizon wireless for $45/month and 500MB of data. Verizon does 4G LTE pre paid now. No contracts with your own phone. A coworker told me Straight Talk does 4G also with 3GBP of data/month. I haven't checked for myself. I received this phone without a Sims card. Verizon gave me one free. You may have to get one as well.
Sep 23, 2014 by Detris Roberson
votes
is it a 3g Sep 19, 2014
It is 4G
Sep 19, 2014 by Tresa Echlin
votes
Its unlocked
Sep 15, 2014 by BRIDGETT NOBLE
votes
how big is the screen? Aug 22, 2014
4.8" I believe
Aug 22, 2014 by Don Helms
votes
What is an android? Oct 21, 2013
Android is the mobile operating system created by Google.
Oct 21, 2013 by Dave
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers