Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 37 questions
votes
If the phone is on an expired contract, you may be able to keep your number. If not, it may be impossible - I had to change my number in the latter case.
Aug 17, 2013 by Pen Name
votes
I don't use google docs but found this link on how to be sure they work - hope this helps http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/drive/JY29sH57ZEw
Jul 6, 2013 by Mama B
votes
Is the case strong? Jul 6, 2013
Strong is relative. If you plan to drop it 10 times a day then no it is not "strong." I have dropped the phone twice since I bought the phone and it took the abuse. However, I don't like the slippery feel so I bought a silicone cover which works well.
Jul 6, 2013 by Mark R
votes
There are fees associated if you cancel your plan or change the phone number associated with the equipment within a short waiting period. As far as warranty goes, I do not believe amazon officers a warranty just the manufacturers warranty on the equipment. A lot of times verizon will off you the ability to buy on a monthly plan assurrion insurance. Assurrion has many loop holes as well such as the 150 deductible. For that you can buy a new phone from Amazon.
Jun 4, 2013 by Patricia Williams
votes
IS THIS PHONE GSM ? 3 days ago
No, this is CDMA
3 days ago by ilias2000
votes
is gsm 26 days ago
No this is a CDMA phone
26 days ago by Edge Cellular
votes
It takes a SIM card
28 days ago by Jeffrey
votes
Yes
Mar 17, 2015 by JAMIE
votes
It worked on pageplus after purchase of Sims card.
Feb 26, 2015 by Mark Hokanson
votes
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers